Competitions *Official* SBBFL National Draft

Jarrod Brander - WCE KF/KD

That’s me done for the ND...... next pick is the first pick #1 PSD/FA

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Great selections too. Dev Robertson is a future AFL captain IMO. Well done.

PSD is when we (everyone with available list spots) can start selecting players with more than 10 games under their belt. Technically we can't execute those picks until all other players have completed their National Draft selections.

You will have to pass on 31 in that case and sit out, until Flaming is done.

Majortinkle: Kysiah Pickett
I can't help but feel like majortinkle would not have taken Pickett, so I think that pick should be allocated provisionally. I think we do him a disservice if we don't afford him the chance to log on, see that he has missed his opportunity and nominate someone else immediately if he is unhappy with Pickett.

Phoenix_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
St Kilda
I can't help but feel like majortinkle would not have taken Pickett, so I think that pick should be allocated provisionally. I think we do him a disservice if we don't afford him the chance to log on, see that he has missed his opportunity and nominate someone else immediately if he is unhappy with Pickett.
Happy for it to be allocated provisionally in this instance. But the issue arises is if anyone after him wanted Pickett. Which Orasia has already said he doesn’t, but if they did, it would screw with further picks.

I know life gets in the way, but the 24 hour window should be manageable!

Comben and pittonet
Amazed that Pittonet has less than 10 games to his name. Also that mark that Comben took at training the other day suggests he will be a great exponent of the contested mark.

Back