Podcast SC Board Podcast Eps 13 - 28th July - Special Guest Loose At HB

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Episode Archive
Podcast Banner Sitting Talking-.png

1. Episode 5 - Special Guest: Nelso - April 20th 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps5.mp3
2. Episode 6 - Special Guest: freddy mercury - May 3rd 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps6.mp3
3. Episode 7 - Special Guest: buttox - May 10th 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps7.mp3
4. Episode 8 - Special Guest: none - June 2nd 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps8.mp3
5. Episode 9 - Special Guest: JuddgementDay - June 8th 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps9.mp3
6. Episode 10 - Special Guest: Judd_Magic - June 16th 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps10.mp3
7. Episode 11 - Special Guest: pincrusher - June 22nd 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps11.mp3
8. Episode 12 - Special Guest: A Bit Dusty - July 12th 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps12.mp3

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
2022-banner-Podcast-Sitting-Talking-.png

Ever wondered what Jiska , WaynesWorld19 , and stevebbb looked like in RL .....well this broadcast will not throw any light on that

Hope you enjoy the first episode ...we're all finding our way, so any feedback on format, content ect would be appreciated .....we'll get better, as will I, once I get rid of this Covid ****

Once again thanks to enobrien , Jcpdragonx , Tigerturbulance , and WaLkEr_ThE_StAr ....your assistance was invaluable ;)

View attachment 1333309

Ever wondered what Jiska , WaynesWorld19 , and stevebbb looked like in RL .....well this broadcast will not throw any light on that

Hope you enjoy the first episode ...we're all finding our way, so any feedback on format, content ect would be appreciated .....we'll get better, as will I, once I get rid of this Covid ****

Once again thanks to enobrien , Jcpdragonx , Tigerturbulance , and WaLkEr_ThE_StAr ....your assistance was invaluable ;)

Nice shoes Wayne 🤣

View attachment 1333309

Well done guys - that was a great Podcast
Thanks for all your time and effort - keep up the good work

Episode 1 Applause GIF by Friends

I really enjoyed guest stevebbb 's insights and takes. It's a shame he wasn't given more mic time because he was the main reason I listened to the end.
Appreciate the kind words mate. Good news for you, I wasn't a guest, I'll be on every week haha.
I thought the mic time was pretty evenly split between the 3 of us.
Anyway I look forward to having you on as a guest during the season!

LOL. Did you change your avvie just so you had only one head for the podcast pic?
Yeah thought I'd help Wayne out 😂
Also footy is back, so my beloved Gunners can have a break, I needed a footy avatar again

I really enjoyed guest stevebbb 's insights and takes. It's a shame he wasn't given more mic time because he was the main reason I listened to the end.
+1.

Didn’t like Wayno talking over everyone but each to their own :$ :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to fire one up between preseason games and season proper.

Suggestions on topics?
Any guests want to volunteer for a 10 min segment?

Happy to lend a hand as a guest at some stage, if you're in desperate need of one in the future. Haha!

One topic I wanted to cover on my own poddy (and still may), was discussing predictions as to which players will finish in the Top 6/8/2/6 positions across each line, and why (uptick in form/change in role etc). An extension of this is identifying things like "breakout contenders", "who will disappoint", "who will impress" for each line. Always a good discussion point - especially off the back of the two pre-season matches where we've seen some exposed form.

Ladies and Gentlemen .....another episode in the long running BigFooty Podcast, will be recorded on March 14th

This episode ....our very own Barry Roundhouse will drop by for a Q & A ....from you our BigFooty brethren

Maybe focus your questions around game strategy ....go deep in FWD's or DEF ? ......who are the best midpricers, and cash generators amongst the $200K+ players

Drop your questions here

Ladies and Gentlemen .....another episode in the long running BigFooty Podcast, will be recorded on March 14th

This episode ....our very own Barry Roundhouse will drop by for a Q & A ....from you our BigFooty brethren

Maybe focus your questions around game strategy ....go deep in FWD's or DEF ? ......who are the best midpricers, and cash generators amongst the $200K+ players

Drop your questions here
^^^^^

2022 banner Podcast-Sitting Talking-.png

We're back on the eve of a new Footy Season ...and a new SuperCoach Season

Along with my squarky self , we have regular panelists, Jiska & stevebbb .....with SPECIAL GUEST Barry Roundhouse ....who we really appreciated giving up his time

I hope you enjoy ....I promise to set my headset up correctly next time

2022 banner Podcast-Sitting Talking-.png

We had a quick 30-minute get together & review of R1 .....hope you enjoy .... If you have any specific Questions, or topics, you'd like to see discussed ....drop a post in this thread

Next week, stevebbb is in his element ....discussing with Jiska and myself, all the R3 Trade options ...which players are on the rise & which players are on the nose

View attachment 1351219

We had a quick 30-minute get together & review of R1 .....hope you enjoy .... If you have any specific Questions, or topics, you'd like to see discussed ....drop a post in this thread

Next week, stevebbb is in his element ....discussing with Jiska and myself, all the R3 Trade options ...which players are on the rise & which players are on the nose

Nelso it must surely be an ideal spot for a guest appearance next week; trades before price rises?

Or maybe we should get toxic on given it's the first time in almost a decade his side has done well. Could have all fallen to s**t by this time next week.

face punch GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back