List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Shane Kersten traded to Freo for pick 63

Remove this Banner Ad

He'd get over it, Kersten on the other hand.

Lyon to Hammer: err sorry Joel know we convinced you to give up finals to play in a bottom side so you can spend all your weeks with your best mate, but he's in Brisbane now. Feel like some free Virgin Airways tickets?

Hammer: so you mean I have to travel interstate every second week and spend all my alternate days flying up and back to see my bestie Shane....FFS someone tell my manager I want an extra 100k! :D

We have no leverage over Kersten....we will have to take what we can get. It won't be much...but then he's probably not worth a lot at this stage anyway.

The old leverage hey.

When we have none we give them away. When we have plenty we still give them away

The old leverage hey.

When we have none we give them away. When we have plenty we still give them away

We should have said to Carlton - we've traded away our last two years of first rounders - we are NOT doing that again. Tuohy is OOC, we'll look at a single pick in the mid 30's but that's it. Take it or leave it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgusting. The difference between 100 and 63 will be about 3 players.

Awful. Make a stance and just send him to the pre-season draft.

"Can't wait for the Geelong get things done posts"

Disgusting. The difference between 100 and 63 will be about 3 players.

Awful. Make a stance and just send him to the pre-season draft.

"Can't wait for the Geelong get things done posts"
Collingwood managed to get picks 44 and 62 for Jarrod Witts.

We have one key forward and that is it.
Geelong MUST do something about this now.
What have they got up their sleeve or are they simply CRAZY.
Kerston is no key forward but at least he is something. Additional to this they contemplated getting rid of Motlop, our second highest goal kicker. We pump the ball into the 50 and have no-one to kick the goals.
How can they not see what everyone outside the club does.
If they have no way of heling this next year there will be many pissed supporters including me.

Done for pick 63.

Disappointing.

I can understand Vardy going for next-to-nothing; the guy's VFL form this year was frequently appalling.

But Kersten gave indications that he is on an upward curve, and we have put 5 years into developing him, only to see him walk when we finally start getting some return on the investment.

Disappointing.

I can understand Vardy going for next-to-nothing; the guy's VFL form this year was frequently appalling.

But Kersten gave indications that he is on an upward curve, and we have put 5 years into developing him, only to see him walk when we finally start getting some return on the investment.

There doesn't seem to be any patience at all with some players. Which is more than a little concerning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back