Competitions Official Swans Board Dream Team/Super Coach/Fantasy Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And the winner of the AF League for 2016 is *drum roll*

Schmidt2003 *insert dodgy fireworks that we clearly haven't budgeted for*

Congrats mate, on a hard fought grand final win against yours truly, winning 2465 to 2404.

The ladder at the end of the year as follows:

1. cola - Schmidt2003
2. Evil Weevils FC - stew42
3. Just'invincibles - Jussie
4. Feast For Swans - ?
5. Jelly D ongs - miggs
6. The Dashers - GotTheGoodes
7. ButcherBayFC - replicant
8. The Poolhall Junkies - ScrewInStuds
9. Drug Cheating Scum - swansfan51
10. Aussie Hammers - kangle4
11. chopper - ?
12. Preseason Premiers - ?
13. Team Tooler - mtooler
14. Aaron C - ?
15. Fat Eddies Chins - Swansujelly
16. Tcs Finest - ?
i think we need an overall ranking ladder too. so i can atleast make top 4 :(

i think we need an overall ranking ladder too. so i can atleast make top 4 :(
Haha at some point in the next week or two I'll put up overall rankings too. How have you gone this year?

Haha at some point in the next week or two I'll put up overall rankings too. How have you gone this year?
couple of silly choices cost me, hardly had a decent captain choice all season :( current rank as of right now is 2790 with 1/30 played how about you??

Bahahahahahaha I'm 2765 with 1/30 played! Similar story here, a few dumb calls, biggest one taking punts on Maynard and Walters after good short term form. Then proceeded to spud it up :p
Still best ever ranking for me, so I'll take it :)

Bahahahahahaha I'm 2765 with 1/30 played! Similar story here, a few dumb calls, biggest one taking punts on Maynard and Walters after good short term form. Then proceeded to spud it up :p
Still best ever ranking for me, so I'll take it :)
yeah very solid score. well done. lets update at seasons end and see where we end up. i traded gaff for neale this week. havent looked at gaffs score but i notice he had 41 touches :( sums up my season pretty much

yeah very solid score. well done. lets update at seasons end and see where we end up. i traded gaff for neale this week. havent looked at gaffs score but i notice he had 41 touches :( sums up my season pretty much
Vince to JJ, and believe it or not, forgot my second trade!
Was probably going to be Zac Williams to McVeigh, so don't think I've missed out on much.
Risky choice going with Neale, I was super tempted to bring in Cripps against Essendon!

Vince to JJ, and believe it or not, forgot my second trade!
Was probably going to be Zac Williams to McVeigh, so don't think I've missed out on much.
Risky choice going with Neale, I was super tempted to bring in Cripps against Essendon!
yeah it was that or blics (80ish) to grundy (100ish) but i figured the potential 20 pt + with ruck trade wasnt worth as much as the possible gaff (95ish) to neale who can go massive upwards of 130 but its risk reward.

Yeah vince burnt me. I picked him up with dual position and since hes spudded it.

yeah it was that or blics (80ish) to grundy (100ish) but i figured the potential 20 pt + with ruck trade wasnt worth as much as the possible gaff (95ish) to neale who can go massive upwards of 130 but its risk reward.

Yeah vince burnt me. I picked him up with dual position and since hes spudded it.
Yeah, that's the probalem with Gaff though, if he's let loose, he'll rack it up all day. And Adelaide aren't that accountable in the midfield at the best of times, even with Sloane in! :p

stew42 / replicant, do you have the winners for SuperCoach and Real Dream Team?

OK, so another year of SC draws to a close.

After the H&A games it was NinjaSwan who was top of the rankings with "The Ninja Dogs", but failed to overcome second ranked "Stanton Deliver" coached by storeymjs . The final was "Stanton Deliver" vs Daroxic 's "Sinclairs Swans", with "Stanton Deliver" winning by an agonisingly close 13 points. Like so many matches, a slightly different choice of captain and it could have gone the other way, but well done to storeymjs for a fine season.

Our league ranked 1,246 out of 25,868, which puts us in the top 5% of leagues.

Here are the final brackets:
SC finals.png
SC finals 2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RW do I get a cool badge for "cola", me, winning the RDT Swans board competition? like I did for the fantasy competition.

Haha, sorry if I am a pain.

You do indeed, I will request it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back