Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 14, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
Bonz was sorting this out but in true Bonz style it's last minute :p

I can't see why we couldn't have a few if people are willing to create them.

But I do think the "official" Swans BF one will be done by the Bonzaburger himself.

Codes will be received by everyone at about 6pm tonight.

Will post all the participants on Friday before the first game :)

Thanks

Damn! Really? So if I pick someone who is injured now but will be back by round 3, I'll be okay?

For league, yes. If you go for the overall sitewide win the first 2 rounds of scoring still count. League matchups don't start until Round 3 because of fixture logistics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuco

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts SuperCoach Club Board Winner
Sep 28, 2005
Between ANZ & the SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bloods
Haha always happens.. i traded out kade simpson last night. Convinced myself that at 34 he will slow down :(

Yep. I had Simpson. Rejigged and ended up with Marchbank. Time may not be kind to that call.

Last edited:

Tuco

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts SuperCoach Club Board Winner
Sep 28, 2005
Between ANZ & the SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bloods
*quickly checks fixture to see how many times the Hawks play before the Tigers...*

Yeah, i had some average rookies on field, but they're just money makers, it's just blind luck with them. Injuries just kill you though.

On the bright side, i had Buddy and Lloyd in SC, and Buddy, Lloyd and Parker in Fantasy, so i came out ok. Still a couple of hundred short of where i should have been though.

So my score was 2,340, so I'm guessing that I'm doing okay.

So moving forward I sit tight, look at my players, read their stats for round one, and decide if I need/want to trade anyone out. If I decide yes, I can trade up to two players. Alternately, I can just move players on from the bench and sideline those I'm not happy with.

Anything else you think I should know?

So my score was 2,340, so I'm guessing that I'm doing okay.

So moving forward I sit tight, look at my players, read their stats for round one, and decide if I need/want to trade anyone out. If I decide yes, I can trade up to two players. Alternately, I can just move players on from the bench and sideline those I'm not happy with.

Anything else you think I should know?
You gun! That's awesome.

You should be trying to get guys in who will play & make you money to upgrade to premos. Likewuse, clear out any dead wood (guys not making you money or enough points).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back