Official Club Stuff Official: Tom Boyd officially a Bulldog for Griffen & Pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Our guy isn't a proven underachiever yet. GWS will have fun renogiating his next contract. "So, Tom, you know how you were on $1m this year? How does $225,000 sound for the next 2 years?"
Lets hope our Tom works out he certainly has good pedigree. Where as
their Tom could go from the penthouse to the rookie list and it would not
surprise. In a few years you may have to be an all-Australian to get a gig
in their midfield.

Griffen needs to move on and let it go, nothing new in that article and for someone who does not want or seek attention he goes around the mulberry bush again. Let it go Griff I'm over it and you and I think our club has moved on now time to do the same champ.

It would have been The Age that requested the interview, not the other way around.
He also gets to tell his whole story. I'm glad he did it. It filled the gaps that were pure speculation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would have been The Age that requested the interview, not the other way around.
He also gets to tell his whole story. I'm glad he did it. It filled the gaps that were pure speculation.
You reckon. I didn't learn anything new. Time to put it behind us and him. I'm all good with it now, I think in time him going will have worked out well for us. I think if you are going to come out and tell all then tell all otherwise what's the point. Best to just stay quiet if don't want to talk details and that's fair enough too but best not to say anything. Unless of course thee is something new and I didn't think there was in that article.

I got:

"Blah blah" poor me still
"Blah blah" I was just pig hunting blame my manager
"Blah blah" I'd like to blame the club not Macca as too many people seen to be pointing fingers at me since Macca got the arse and I don't like the spotlight
"Blah blah" mummy said I should do it so could you blame her please not me
"Blah blah" please please don't hate me come round 9 - look I gave you boyd! See see I'm actually the good guy in all of this!!
"Blah blah" honest injun - good guy griff they call me (geez they should anyway...)
"Blah blah" was trying to make everyone happy :). When I realised I couldnt I just figured * it then and left them to burn down as the house exploded around them.
"Blah blah" that was me being the captain I said I was going to be - you remember - the one who just wanted to lead by showing how much I cared about my mates
"Blah blah" I cared so much I abandoned them and pissed off to find some new ones.
"Blah blah" O yeah - telling bob wasn't fun for me either - poor me again :( - mum told me I should have let my manager ring him or I would end up feeling bad - mummy was right again.
"Blah blah" lucky I got mum hey :)
"Blah blah" hey everyone - rekon I could still be a dogs hall of famer please? I Like being liked! Can you all like me still please ??!!
"Blah..."

Was that the gist?

Can't wait for round 9. I'm going to have to stock up on lozenges before the match....

I got:

"Blah blah" I'd like to blame the club not Macca as too many people seen to be pointing fingers at me since Macca got the arse and I don't like the spotlight
"Blah blah" please please don't hate me come round 9 - look I gave you boyd! See see I'm actually the good guy in all of this!!
"Blah blah" honest injun - good guy griff they call me (geez they should anyway...)
"Blah blah" was trying to make everyone happy :). When I realised I couldnt I just figured **** it then and left them to burn down as the house exploded around them.
"Blah blah" that was me being the captain I said I was going to be - you remember - the one who just wanted to lead by showing how much I cared about my mates
"Blah blah" I cared so much I abandoned them and pissed off to find some new ones.
"Blah blah" O yeah - telling bob wasn't fun for me either - poor me again :( - mum told me I should have let my manager ring him or I would end up feeling bad - mummy was right again.
"Blah blah" hey everyone - rekon I could still be a dogs hall of famer please? I Like being liked! Can you all like me still please ??!!
"Blah..."

Was that the gist?

Can't wait for round 9. I'm going to have to stock up on lozenges before the match....
Won't play in round 9. He'll be too soft to face the supporters in Melbourne.

I got:

"Blah blah" was trying to make everyone happy :). When I realised I couldnt I just figured **** it then and left them to burn down as the house exploded around them.
"Blah..."

Was that the gist?

Funniest post of the year so far!

Spoke well in the presser today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kid is going to be a star, on and off the field.

Class written all over him, and a nice little streak of arrogance in there as well.

Kid's a gun, and he damn well knows it.

Kid is going to be a star, on and off the field.

Class written all over him, and a nice little streak of arrogance in there as well.

Kid's a gun, and he damn well knows it.

Agree. So pumped to see him on the weekend. Can't watch his highlights anymore!

Has it sunk in for anyone yet that we actually have this potential superstar BIG KPF on our list with his whole career ahead of him? I'm still expecting us to sit 60 M long kicks into our FWD 50 and sit them on top of Tory Dickson, Jarrad Grant or Tom Campbell's head and hope for the best while the commentator's talk about our need of a big KPF. Then every off-season get linked to another team's spud FF as we are "desperate" for a big forward.

Ahhh it's sweet.

Has it sunk in for anyone yet that we actually have this potential superstar BIG KPF on our list with his whole career ahead of him? I'm still expecting us to sit 60 M long kicks into our FWD 50 and sit them on top of Tory Dickson, Jarrad Grant or Tom Campbell's head and hope for the best while the commentator's talk about our need of a big KPF. Then every off-season get linked to another team's spud FF as we are "desperate" for a big forward.

Ahhh it's sweet.

Get ready for stringer to explode with all the attention on Boyd too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back