Analysis Official Tom Phillips Toast or Roast Thread -- Brought By Popular Demand - POLL ADDED

What is your opinion about Tom Phillips?

• Good honest player who needs to clean up his skills

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • Prolific ball magnet who butchers the ball by foot

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Scared of his own shadow and makes Ryan Lonie look like Gavin Brown

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • So arrogant he should change his surname to Wilson and nick off overseas

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Wish you looked like him so you could bang Emma Stone

Votes: 18 26.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the last one is sexist.
I apologise if that is the case as it wasn't intended that way. More just going for silly humour.

I guess not many women would want to look like Tom or Ryan Gosling, but I'm sure there's quite a few that would like to bang Emma stone.

I'll amend it if you like Maggie?

Don't think he is the scones and cup of tea type with all those tatts.

Most likely a beer for him and a red for me and I would love to know more about his early years. Seems like a good son.
I think I saw him with a Maggie5 tattoo on his thigh. He always has had a bit of flair, has young Billy.

Don't think he is the scones and cup of tea type with all those tatts.

Most likely a beer for him and a red for me and I would love to know more about his early years. Seems like a good son.

I was in shock when BT asked him his favourite tattoo and he proceeded to show his entire pubic region to show the tattoo... He shaves his pubes not that I needed to know that.

I was in shock when BT asked him his favourite tattoo and he proceeded to show his entire pubic region to show the tattoo... He shaves his pubes not that I needed to know that.
Bet there some ladies that would.

I'm just here to express some ambivalence. It's one of the few things I do well.

As for best looking Collingwood bloke, my partner swears by Checkers, but I'm always struck by the dashing handsomeness of Wells. It's a shame, then, that I myself probably look more like D. Hine these days.
Dekka’s scrubbing up pretty well at the moment!

Thanks but I too didn't really need to know all that.o_O

I apologise if that is the case as it wasn't intended that way. More just going for silly humour.

I guess not many women would want to look like Tom or Ryan Gosling, but I'm sure there's quite a few that would like to bang Emma stone.

I'll amend it if you like Maggie?
Thanks Kirby, appreciate your reply.

Leave as is but I think sometimes posters forget that females and teen-agers read and post on here too.

Would be much more dangerous if he nailed more of his shots on goal. He's kicked 5 goals 7 behinds this year, so he could easily be good for one goal per game.

I like it when he take 19 year olds from the TAC. I'm willing to bet that the hit-rates on them are significantly higher than those taken at 18.
I think both he and Langdon have been good for us after missing their draft years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm fickle, my opinion on Phillips changes regularly. Champion data rates Phillips highly which means he's doing something right, top 10 rated player in the club. The ratings seem to back up my current general feeling watching him live that he's doing okay. Mayne is rated about 20 in the club by champion data which seems about right too.

Phillips seems to be improving and working on his deficiencies, he's starting to use his right foot with mixed success. Looks a little awkward. Currently top 22 IMO.

Gets picked every week, does some inspirational plays and some clumsy ones and can go missing. Won’t forget him running back with the flight of the ball and getting cleaned up on ANZAC day, gutsy move flipper, that’s not a stat you’ll see on a sheet. I’ll hapilly have him in our side.

Oh yeah, have you noticed his stamina?

Would be much more dangerous if he nailed more of his shots on goal. He's kicked 5 goals 7 behinds this year, so he could easily be good for one goal per game.

And that's without even factoring in the OoF's and there's been a few of those.

Back