Review OFFICIAL VENT THREAD: the Bad, the Crap & the Fugly - MFC supporters only

sack dean bailey on monday

• yes

Votes: 81 82.7%
  • no

Votes: 17 17.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

71pcow.png

Well i'll be there next week - same for the weeks after. Cutting up memberships, burning scarves and giving up on the club is not an option.

I'm here for the long haul, not just the good times.

Re: OFFICIAL VENT THREAD: the Bad, the Crap & the Fugly - MFC only

mate nows the time for the supporters to stick together, so im not having a go but i said this after the hawthorn north and other games... i could never imagine this was gonna happen but this club and management has serious problems... we accepted development and mediocrity for far too long and now im quite pleased in a sick way because something will have to budge now

dean bailey should resign immediately
and brad green should give up the captaincy immediately
the rest of the players except jordie mckenzie should donate there match fees to charity or the football department

A rare young nickgrant69 sighting wow

Re: Dees v Handbaggers: the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

And I just spoke with Comrade Rude - he is "feeling at ease with the world" as he walks into the Handbaggery. Even if we don't win today, he is going to try and score in the a different way . . . . .
How did you go with this A11dAtP0w3R?

How did you go with this A11dAtP0w3R?

hard to stir up the locals while your team is getting the living s**t kicked out of it. Ended up in the Lambys Tavern tent swearing at the TV Krusty style

I was doing work experience at the club a few weeks prior to 186. I remember we had a mock press conference with Dean Bailey, and after I asked him a question about how up and down we'd been that season and how he'd got the players motivated after we got belted by the Dogs the week before and he said "Geez they're asking some tough questions today"

Back