Toast Official - Welcome to Sydney Shane Mumford, Josh Kennedy and Ben McGlynn

Remove this Banner Ad

this is legen...

wait for it

...dary! :):D

so happy..... but us offering pick 70 is a tad pointless though

Considering Hall and Jolly both had to go, Roosy, Longmire and co have done f-ing brilliantly this week.

Good luck to big Mummy up there, hope he goes well, wish we could have kept him, but ah well, s**t happens.

No chance we trade for Fevola now. We only have 3 draft pick left now, so that knocks that on the head once and for all (not that the media won't keep linking us to him and Carlton fans won't stop having wet dreams about getting Pick 6 and Veszpremi or White).

Win, Win and WIN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow you guys did extremely well from us Hawks. Mcglynn will be very serviceable and I reckon Kennedy will be a future star of the game! Congrats to you guys and best of luck to the boys for the future.

Kennedy_Rd2109_246a.jpg

Look at those guns.

BAGS MCGLYNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yummmy

WHAT A GOOD TRADE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

No chance we trade for Fevola now. We only have 3 draft pick left now, so that knocks that on the head once and for all (not that the media won't keep linking us to him and Carlton fans won't stop having wet dreams about getting Pick 6 and Veszpremi or White).

Win, Win and WIN.

I think it's highly unlikely we'll make a play for him (despite what Roosy said yesterday when he logged onto BF with my account) but technically couldn't Carlton offer us a token late draft pick going the other way if we wanted to trade with them?

wow what an awesome trade week. at first i was annoyed that jolly left but now....

who is jolly again?

apparently the fev to brisbane trade is on the brink, lets just hope sydney dont do a last minute trade for him

An interesting day.

Jolly's obviously a massive loss but I'm glad the club has taken the genuine rebuild approach. Mumford, McGlynn and Kennedy all have the makings of solid AFL-level players and importantly they're 23, 24 and 21 respectively. Along with picks 6 and 14 we are looking at a substantial rebuild instead of any topping up bullshit.

Lets just hope we draft well...

I think it's highly unlikely we'll make a play for him (despite what Roosy said yesterday when he logged onto BF with my account) but technically couldn't Carlton offer us a token late draft pick going the other way if we wanted to trade with them?

Problem is for us to give up one of our 1st Round Picks they would have to send a 2nd Round Pick back and then we would then have to send a player their way and so on and so forth.

All this activity suggests that Roos has targeted players HE WANTS and not who the media wants and got them and to boot got us an extra 1st Round Pick. If we are to do any trading tomorrow it might be for players over the age of 23 who aren't in the Best 22 going forward and I just don't see the other club falling over themselves to make trades like that.

We'll sit tight and Carlton will beg Brisbane to take him off their hands if they are serious. We haven't at ANY point shown an interest and we aren't about to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back