Official: Who do you want to win the Grand Final on Saturday?

Who do you want to win the Grand Final this Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know why people think they need to have an excuse to back the dogs in this weekend.
We know if it was a secret ballot it would be 90% doggies....so get off the fence and say it.

Its perfectly ok to say you like them and want them to win.
Footisclay fans might all be racist nazi punks who decorate their mums granny flat in swastika's....but in the name of free speech and freedom of choice i'm alright with you supporting the romper stompers.

Me ?
I'm not telling how I voted.

Queensland neutral on Doggies and Sharks.

Inagine what that would have paid at the start of the year.

Official results among neutrals are 89-31 in favour of dogs so far.

So officially 3 in every 4 neutrals want the dogs to win and 1 in every 4 officially want the swans to win.

As long as the result is in question deep into the last quarter, thatll do me. Quite like both sides and coaches. But if Dogs pull it off, the post game revelry will be something to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breakdown of the most pro-Bulldogs states in order. NSW hates the Swans most, while Tassy is the most pro-Swan state.

South Australians and Western Australians prefer the Bulldogs to a greater extent than Victorians

Neutral NSW - 100% Bulldogs, 0% Swans
Neutral SA - 87% Bulldogs, 13% Swans
Neutral WA - 84% Bulldogs, 16% Swans
Neutral Qld/NT - 82% Bulldogs, 18% Swans
Neutral Vics - 73% Bulldogs, 27% Swans
Neutral Tas - 20% Bulldogs, 80% Swans

What's the issue in Tasmania? Hatred of Victoria, perhaps? Upset that the Bulldogs didn't relocate there? Looks to be an issue.

Last edited:
I don't want Buddy to snag another flag but the Swans are heroes in this story while the Bulldogs are the villains. Karma will catch up to them and I most want to see the massive media love in self implode. Its 2013 all over again the no chance team is getting all of the attention while the true team is going under the radar getting ready to go infor the kill.

Back