Official: Who do you want to win the Grand Final on Saturday?

Who do you want to win the Grand Final this Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated:

Neutral QLD/NT 88% for Bulldogs, 12% for Swans
Neutral NSW 86% for Bulldogs, 14% for Swans
Neutral SA 77% for Bulldogs, 23% for Swans
Neutral WA 76% for Bulldogs, 24% for Swans
Neutral Vics 72% for Bulldogs, 28% for Swans
Neutral Tas 43% for Bulldogs, 57% for Swans

Updated:

Neutral QLD/NT 88% for Bulldogs, 12% for Swans
Neutral NSW 86% for Bulldogs, 14% for Swans
Neutral SA 77% for Bulldogs, 23% for Swans
Neutral WA 76% for Bulldogs, 24% for Swans
Neutral Vics 72% for Bulldogs, 28% for Swans
Neutral Tas 43% for Bulldogs, 57% for Swans
I'm expecting that Tasmanian support to get us over the line.

Bulldogs and it's not even close, what a fairy tale that would be. Beating the Swans and the AFL in 1 game would be the clubs greatest achievement. Anyone well informed about the Swans decades of leg ups should be backing the Dogs.
Swans are no doubt one of the best examples of a well run club off field and this is another reason why they don't need the leg ups.
Swans have barely missed a final series in 2 decades and you would think the blatant rorting of the competition for Sydney would have ceased long ago. The COLA which is still phasing out but still has residual benefits and now the even bigger rort of Academies artificially has the Swans on top again. Take away those massive leg ups and I doubt the Swans make the top 6 let alone the grand final.
A true David and Goliath game, Go the Doggies stick it up the AFL Swans.

Last edited:
Bulldogs and it's not even close, what a fairy tale that would be. Beating the Swans and the AFL in 1 game would be the clubs greatest achievement. Anyone well informed about the Swans decades of leg ups should be backing the Dogs.
Swans have barely missed a final series in 2 decades and you would think the blatant rorting of the competition for Sydney would have ceased long ago. The COLA which is still phasing out but still has residual benefits and now the even bigger rort of Academies artificially has the Swans on top again. Take away those massive leg ups and I doubt the Swans make the top 6 let alone the grand final.
Cheers for your support, mate. We'll win this one for you!

That makes no sense whatsoever. Can I recommend this book for you?

41RQPChOeHL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Make sure you read it before you give it to him. Seriously.

Besides some jealous/insecure North, Demons, Hawthorn and Saints supporters I can't think of supporters of other Vics clubs who wouldn't be behind the Doggies.
Well thought is obviously not your strong suit, not about insecurity rather the fact I don't know any swans supporters and hence wont have to worry about them being utensils if they win. Why I go for every non Vic team in GFs...unless its Freo :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans are no doubt one of the best examples of a well run club off field and this is another reason why they don't need the leg ups.
Why would all those points you made make anyone hate the swans? ???
Surely it would make you hate the afl as it was the afl who gave the swans those benifits. ???.

Are Victorians really that insecure? I don't give a stuff what state someone comes from. I'm an Australian, not a f***ing New South Welshperson.

This is getting more and more like that stupid rugby league State of Origin every minute. When we win, we go yay. When we lose, we go whatever. But Queenslanders really do believe that we hate losing to them. Most of us couldn't give a tinkers.

I love Melbourne, I love Victoria, and I couldn't give a flying f*** what they think of me or my city or my state. Weird.

Don't mind this Doggies team but after North Melbourne and Melbourne they are the least deserving club to be in an elite national Australian rules football league. For this reason I can not support them . Go Swans.
Melbourne was a foundation club. North are the 4th oldest. Dogs push afl into the western suburbs.. Port> tarps

genuinely hope the Swans win by a massive margin to burst the bulldogs bubble and stop the ridiculous media fawning over them
Couldnt care less about the tens of thousands of people who I dont know and will never meet. Until the day me and me missus are at the granny i will be hoping whichever team is against the doggies wins it. Go swans
king rising meet Scragcity

Will be incredibly boring if the swans win. Who will care in Sydney no one gives a **** about AFL it's all rugby. No one will care in VIC either.
Well apart from the fact that the Swans have 10,000 Vic-based members (the most of any non-Vic club) and the fact that the Swans have the biggest membership and biggest crowds of any team in any sport in NSW, your post is well thought-through, and grounded in verifiable fact.

Well apart from the fact that the Swans have 10,000 Vic-based members (the most of any non-Vic club) and the fact that the Swans have the biggest membership and biggest crowds of any team in any sport in NSW, your post is well thought-through, and grounded in verifiable fact.
...and blow me down but don't Sydney have 6000 more members than Geelong and 17,000 more than the Western Bulldogs? I guess they just don't care though.

Peer reviewed on Bigfooty.
What could possibly go wrong.

Back