List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Zac Smith traded for picks 49 and 53

Do we want Zac Smith at the Cattery?

• Yes

Votes: 199 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 59 22.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to him hope he does well - but " I had the ankle and the knee but thats all behind me now " - oh dear - i think ive heard that before

Realistically a 25 year old whose pl;ayed 65 games and missed 2 seasons through injury - he will be a servicable player at best - hes not 21 or 22 hes 25

Good luck to him hope he does well - but " I had the ankle and the knee but thats all behind me now " - oh dear - i think ive heard that before

Realistically a 25 year old whose pl;ayed 65 games and missed 2 seasons through injury - he will be a servicable player at best - hes not 21 or 22 hes 25
He is also a ruckman, name me a ruckman that has dominated when he was 21 or 22?

I just hope Zac Smith works on his second efforts and follow ups. Very important for a ruck these days to not just tap but apply pressure/tackles and run around the contest. He is not a big guy by any standards, hopefully he can put on some mass so he doesn't get ragdolled.
Some things don't change... Why I get so frustrated here and at some of the clubs decisions.

I wish Zac and his wife a wonderful future with their child. Family is far more important than footy.

However if he can find some footy form even better.
As Stanley said when he hit some form before injury, consistency breeds confidence. We have chopped and changed our system all year instead of given the rucks a block of 5 games to settle in.

Would you have any confidence in the coaching staff when they decide to take Sava and Blicavs to Perth to go against Nic Nat and Lycett?

As Stanley said when he hit some form before injury, consistency breeds confidence. We have chopped and changed our system all year instead of given the rucks a block of 5 games to settle in.

Would you have any confidence in the coaching staff when they decide to take Sava and Blicavs to Perth to go against Nic Nat and Lycett?
In the end it was basically just Sav because we had no Taylor, no Henderson and we took Blicavs away from FB then in the last quarter when we started to run out of legs, their bigs killed us up forward.

2018 in a nutshell; poor MC decisions mixed with individual brilliance.

Back