Roast Officially bottom four.

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pretty hard to stomach how many teams have gone past us.

Carlton
Essendon
Gold Coast
Melbourne
St Kilda

Just two-three years ago we were ahead of these teams. Hell, even the doggies were about on par.

Fremantle were horrible and Port weren't far off our shitness last year but now both are far better than us. Wouldn't be surprised if Brisbane take over us this season too.

Let's overreact in here, let's exaggerate and just let true emotions fly.

Well, at this point in time I'd rather just try and get a nice draft pick than even bothering to try and get this train wreck season back on track.

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
so it's official? I saw it on the AFL site and I was hoping that it was a mistake ....but it's officiat that we've won only two games? I was hoping that we might be credited a win for trying hard but I suppose that we really haven't tried hard enough. So it's official is it? Officially official or unofficially official? wow... that's worrying...

ottoman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2014
Istanbul
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dogs are wonderful creatures.
045eb0f53ca4b705fc7741e1ccbf569c.jpg

ThexderX

Club Legend
Jul 22, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United
[QUOTE="OniAu, post: 50120788, member: 47943"
Only glimmering hope is draft picks dare I say it.[/QUOTE]"

We'll spend it on a tough inside midfielder with poor disposal...god knows we need more ofbthem!

Aug 29, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
I use to love listening to Bucks , now its all excuses and clichés. Guy is so full of crap , own up to your lack of ability as a coach and resign.

Only glimmering hope is draft picks dare I say it. Then we must target a KPF

We will * that up too, you watch us get on a roll later in the year and finish 10th or 11th. No mans land in terms of picks and not enough wins to get anything meaningful out of the season much like the last 3 seasons.

Horaceg

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'd like to see Rupert come in, Daicos a few weeks later and also Crocker rotated through.

Bucks is out of ideas, call time can't see him coming back from this, losing to Carlton is not acceptable.

If Buckley stays he needs to lose his Sh1t a little more, throw some emotion around, fire the boys up.

Sco80

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Australian cricket team
Well, at this point in time I'd rather just try and get a nice draft pick than even bothering to try and get this train wreck season back on track.
Draft pick guarantees nothing. Look at our high picks. Completely lost useless bar grundy

FrakturedHalo

The Voice of Reason
May 6, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
How ironic would that be too, that should (touch wood not to!) we end up with the spoon and have the #1 draft pick we wouldn't end up actually even getting that either since we traded that away in the past 2 drafts

How ironic would that be too, that should (touch wood not to!) we end up with the spoon and have the #1 draft pick we wouldn't end up actually even getting that either since we traded that away in the past 2 drafts
I don't get the irony. We have our first draft pick this year.

??
We have our 1st round pick this year...we will use it.

Edit: we did trade away our 2017 2nd round pick for WHE
We also traded our 2017 3rd round pick for Brisbanes 2017 3rd & 4th round picks (in the Frost deal).
Currently a late 30's pick & a mid 50's pick

So at the moment we would have pick 4, 38, 56, 58

Last edited:

OniAu

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
I hope Hine isn't the one using it. He's been off the boil recruitment wise for too long and deserves the flick.

He will pick a former javelin thrower that can run 100metres in 12 seconds but hasn't touched a footy since age 7 but was ripping up the auskick games at that age playing KPF, so we will look to throw him in the middle

Back