[OFFISHL] Brisbane Lions goal celebration song playlist 2021 - Post your suggestions here

Remove this Banner Ad

Can i have a song just for the collingwood game please especially just for Bucks. Would love to have the song " If I could turn back time " by Cher.

I'll start with 5....

Mitch Robbo - Killing in the name (RATM)
Dan McStay - Chop suey (System of a down)
Harris Andrews - Gonna fly now (Rocky Theme)
Charlie Cameron - Ace of spades (Motorhead)
Lachie Neale - Money, money, money (ABBA)

Smokin Joe Daniher should have Smoko by the chats. When one of those 5 foot tall small speedy blokes like a Zorko, Linc, Neale or Lyons etc scores they should play Dine and Dash by the chats. When Charlie or Hippy score and do their clapping celebrations they should play The Clap by the chats. When Oscar taps the ball to a streaming small forward for a forward stoppage goal they should play pub feed by the chats. Actually they should suspend the chats inba floating cage from the roof of the gabba and let them play whatever.

Crazy idea, but how about we just let the crowd cheer? Or boo? Or remain silent? At the risk of sounding like an old man, why do we need a constant assault on the ears?

The toilet flush after each goal is more than enough for me.

In any case, I agree.

The least blared out(or sung) over the PA the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie -- roadrunner, sex pistols.
Rayner -- cool for cats, uk squeeze
Robbo -- die yuppie die, painters n dockers
Daniher -- alright alright alright, mungo jerry
Hipwood -- psycho killer, talking heads

Being a Dylan fanatic I think the songs of the world's greatest lyricist are perfect celebrations for our goals.

Rich bomb from outside 50 --- Beyond the Horizon

Charlie miracle snap from the boundary------ If Not For You.

Every Daniher goal against Essendon----- Most Likely you go your way and I go Mine.

Hipwood left foot bomb-------Ballad of a Thin Man

Lachie Neale when we needed one------Up to Me

Rayner gets first touch in the 3rd quarter with a bomb------Where are you Tonight

Follows up with a bigger one 2 minutes later -----Seeing the real you at last

CEY gets first goal-----I shall be Released

Robbo shrugs off 3 tackles to snap one-------It's allright Ma I'm only Bleeding

Stef stays on the list and wobbles one through------You're gunna make me Lonesome when you go

McCluggage resigns and dodges 3 guys to snap truly------You ain't goin' Nowhere

McStay and Hipwood kick back to back set shots in one quarter ----Things have Changed

Any Key forward kicks 2 in a quarter------- Someday Baby

Zorks as a permanent forward snaffling them------Forever Young

Someone kicks a sealer------ It's all over now Baby Blue

I was wondering why though we don't have Dylan songs for all those set shots from 20m out that skew off the boot . Just to relieve the angst for the supporters and lighten up the guys who dread having shots . I won't name names but we all know who they are.

First miss ------ Idiot Wind

Second miss----- Don't fall Apart on Me Tonight

Third one----- I Threw it All Away

Fourth one-----Fourth Time Around

Fifth skew ----- Tears of Rage

Crazy idea, but how about we just let the crowd cheer? Or boo? Or remain silent? At the risk of sounding like an old man, why do we need a constant assault on the ears?
Couldn't agree more, even on the TV they play these annoying sounding beats when showing the goal replay right after, our game's good enough that it doesn't need added dramatics like other codes might

Couldn't agree more, even on the TV they play these annoying sounding beats when showing the goal replay right after, our game's good enough that it doesn't need added dramatics like other codes might
Yep, at the ground it is an absolute atmosphere killer!

Each player should nominate the song that plays when they score.
That's what they did this year, didn't they? I thought that's how Baby Shark ended up playing each time Charlie kicks a goal.

Hipwood should definitely have "Hippy Hippy Shake"

I would LOVE Cam Rayner to use Slayer's "REIGN IN BLOOD". I keep screaming "Ray-ner blood" at the games in the hope he'd hear me. But noooo he has some lame dance track instead.

Is this actually an "official" list?

Songs are ordinarily upbeat, family friendly, and recognisable.
no, just a joke, hoping we can get some great suggestions that the powers that be can consider rather than britney spears and baby shark ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back