[OFFISHL] Brisbane Lions goal celebration song playlist 2021 - Post your suggestions here

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this actually an "official" list?

Songs are ordinarily upbeat, family-friendly, and recognisable.
This is the keyword. The songs being played and selected by the boys are recognisable to the younger generation. I just think most modern pop is awful, but not everything can be Love Song by Simple Minds. I have learned to live with 'kids' music.

Except for Baby Shark. that can * right off.

This is the keyword. The songs being played and selected by the boys are recognisable to the younger generation. I just think most modern pop is awful, but not everything can be Love Song by Simple Minds. I have learned to live with 'kids' music.

Except for Baby Shark. that can fu** right off.
Hahaha. I thought Baby Shark was funny. Worth a laugh. And the crowd loves Charlie getting a goal celebration on.

On this list, I thought Cool for Cats was an option, and I think someone posted How Bizarre (OMC), which might be a good long-running gag option for whenever our lowest-average goal scorer kicks one. Would be funny to hear that pop up after Dizzy snags one up forward.

Except for Baby Shark. that can fu** right off.
Yeah.

Maybe they can have the rap /dance junk that seems to strike a resonance for the players each week. And then a round every year for some decent songs ,like the Heritage Round.

I'd like Kick by INXS, seems kind of fitting and a great Aussie band.

Well I'd really like Led Zeppelin the Immigrant Song, best intro ever. Can really see Charlie revving up the motorbike to this one. But not everyone's cup of tea, especially singing about ice and snow and Vikings in QLD ;)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back