NFL Offseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not only could you use it as toilet paper, but another use could be as a tissue to wipe away the flood of tears when the Patriots win another Superbowl next year.
I've seen Michael Schumacher win 7 F1 championships.3 for Lewis Hamilton. Valentino Rossi win 7 500cc/MotoGP championships. Collingwood and Essendon win 2 GFs. As an adult, Hawthorn win 4. The Patriots win 3 SB*, including beating the Rams. The Panthers lose two SB without winning one. Living through Carlton's worst period in it's history.

There's no more tears. I'm drained. You also cannot hurt my backside, as I wouldn't be able to feel the pain.

So go ahead Patties! Win SB52!

*Patriots SB 49&51 wins were under such stupid circumstances, it actually doesn't hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just quietly,the Bears GM is doing wonderful things this off-season. Bears another smokey this season to definitely make the playoffs.

Apart from strike out on every big name free agent they went after and sign Glennon what has the wonderful Bears GM actually done?

Just quietly,the Bears GM is doing wonderful things this off-season. Bears another smokey this season to definitely make the playoffs.

Packers fans say this every year.

and then we cry because our GM does nothing, so we need to joy of a rival GM making mistakes.

Apart from strike out on every big name free agent they went after and sign Glennon what has the wonderful Bears GM actually done?
That is all gg needed them to do.

The Bears were in such disarray that even in light of missing out on some big name free agents (which means SFA because it's no guarantee of success) they signed reasonable corners, wide receivers, added a decent depth RB, added to the defensive line and added a Tight End. They're not world beating signings but at minimum, I expect the Bears to be more competitive than what they were in 2016. Mind you, Glennon is a crab so all may be undone there.

The Bears were in such disarray that even in light of missing out on some big name free agents (which means SFA because it's no guarantee of success) they signed reasonable corners, wide receivers, added a decent depth RB, added to the defensive line and added a Tight End. They're not world beating signings but at minimum, I expect the Bears to be more competitive than what they were in 2016. Mind you, Glennon is a crab so all may be undone there.

They signed Marcus Wheaton to 10X his actual value. One of the worst contracts in the FA period IMO (coin flip with LA Rams Robert Woods deal). 2 years at 11 mil with 6mil gtd. Franchising Jeffery looks a bargain compared to that. If he couldnt sweet FA in Pittsburgh with Ben, Bell and Brown occupying opposition defenses good luck in Chicago.

Last edited:
Chicago have rebuilt their O line pretty well recently, they are clearly a run first team - with glennon game managing. Its a pretty good strategy in that division and climate.

If Howard can continue to be an every down dominant back a good running game keeps rodgers off the field vs the packers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back