NFL Offseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Very happy to see KK Short re-sign. He is one of the best Defensive Tackles in the business. He earned his cash. I didn't expect it to happen tbh. I am tipping Starr Loutulei will be a Free Agent come next off season.

And how excited are you about drafting McCaffrey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People are going to be pissed when they find out you need Amazon Prime to watch, Even with it still only being the TNF games that CBS/NBC also show.
Nearly 50% of US households have Prime though.

If I lived in the US I would have Prime.

Nearly 50% of US households have Prime though.

If I lived in the US I would have Prime.

You had people crying last year because they had to sign up for Twitter. FFS it was on OTA TV and NFLn

Very off topic. Only board I post on BF anymore. But got my 10 year trophy today

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Very off topic. Only board I post on BF anymore. But got my 10 year trophy today

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
You're the second best S Black on the board too

MMQB's Albert Breer reports the Raiders are "willing to walk away from a potential deal" with Marshawn Lynch.

This suggests the Raiders are only willing to sign Lynch on their terms and could help explain why the comeback has hit a snare. On the positive side, Breer reports the meeting between the two sides went well and the Raiders "were impressed with the shape [Lynch is] in." NFL Network's Ian Rapoport suggested the draft is the deadline for something to happen, so we should know Lynch's fate within the next week.
Related: Raiders

Source: MMQB
Apr 20 - 10:07 AM

Free agent OT Jake Long announced his retirement after nine seasons.

As we head into draft week, Long, the No. 1 overall pick in 2008, hangs up his cleats. As soon as he stepped on the field, Long was one of the premier left tackles in the sport. He made the Pro Bowl each of his first four seasons and was named a first-team All Pro in 2010. In 2011, injuries started to ruin Long's career. He suffered a back injury, snapping a 61-game starting streak, then tore his biceps later in the year. Long signed a four-year deal with the Rams in 2013 and suffered his second torn ACL in 2014. He made pit stops with the Falcons and Vikings in 2015 and 2016 and suffered a torn Achilles' last year with Minnesota, effectively ending his career.
Related: Rams, Dolphins, Vikings, Falcons

Source: Jake Long on Twitter

Fantasy Sleeper...

-----

ESPN Bills reporter Mike Rodak calls sophomore Jonathan Williams the team's "most likely" replacement for Mike Gillislee behind LeSean McCoy.

A fifth-round pick last year, Williams is in a quietly terrific spot at the moment. The Bills' offense is naturally rushing friendly, and McCoy has battled injuries to both of his hamstrings the past two seasons. McCoy turns 29 in July. The Bills may add a running back in this week's draft, although it seems unlikely to be with a high pick. Williams' Dynasty value is rising, and he has a chance to become a 2017 re-draft factor, as well.

Source: ESPN.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back