Offside And Goalkeeper Rule Change

Remove this Banner Ad

But you obviously didn't understand, and you don't understand my intentions as there's nothing I "crave" in regards to this post.

Again, if people like randomness they can roll dice or flip coins.

Truth isn't about how many people believe it, that is the logical fallacy argumentum ad populum. But it does tell me something, something I already knew... that popular opinion is usually what one could expect from a popular vote of primates. There are no surprises to me.
If you dont like it then you should create your own sport, your own board on BF and then you can * off there with this bullshit.

If you dont like it then you should create your own sport, your own board on BF and then you can **** off there with this bullshit.

In the past the offside rule has been liberalized, and will continue to be liberalized as people slowly, very slowly, understand that it needs to be. Sports regulations evolve just about as fast as human society, much too slowly in regards to the information/technology available, football is an extreme case of this.

I have created my own sport, but I am talking about this sport. Rules in sports do change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back