FTA-TV Offsiders - 9/2/2014

Remove this Banner Ad

It occasionally features Caroline Wilson and Roy Masters
EFA

Disappointed Barry has gone but don't mind Underwood in this role and like the addition of Waleed Aly to the stable.

Can't stand Francis, but like Gerard, Gideon, Kelly, John (Harms) and Roy can be good for a laugh (at rather than with). I only like Caro when Roy's on the same panel because she busts his balls about AFL dominance/crowds.

Francis I used to think was okay.

Then I started following him on Twitter, what a self indulgent piece of crap he is. Then when he went to ABC he went over the edge.

He is the worst kind of hipster. One that thinks he is better than other hipsters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't stand Francis, but like Gerard, Gideon, Kelly, John (Harms) and Roy can be good for a laugh (at rather than with). I only like Caro when Roy's on the same panel because she busts his balls about AFL dominance/crowds.

Hopefully he brings out the cream woolen turtle neck again this winter.

It is a soccer lovefest show.

In the summer season they would have 15 minutes of soccer and about 5 minutes of cricket - rarely showing the big bash league- perhaps because the big bash was too popular?

Too much racing highlights as well. I like it when Roy Masters is on, his passion for league is amusing.

The ABC has an agenda in everything they produce in order of importance:

a) they dislike the Liberal Party
b) promote greens inner-city type issues that have no relevance to the general population.
c) promote anything anti-tony abbott..surely we get that he is the anti-christ by now? surely that message has sunk in. The fact that he spends one week in an aboriginal community and has GENUINE interest instead of fawning, big-speech interest in Aboriginal affairs is of no importance.
c) promote soccer...that is why they have at least 2 soccer people on the show every week - Leech and posti, and whateley and etc, and they even report on the w-league in the news. the crowds figure is about 20 people, but it is better to report on that than swimming, footy, rugby or any other sport for that matter.

Last edited:

In the summer season they would have 15 minutes of soccer and about 5 minutes of cricket - rarely showing the big bash league- perhaps because the big bash was too popular?

Too much racing highlights as well. I like it when Roy Masters is on, his passion for league is amusing.

b) promote greens inner-city type issues that have no relevance to the general population.
c) promote anything anti-tony abbott..surely we get that he is the anti-christ by now? surely that message has sunk in. The fact that he spends one week in an aboriginal community and has GENUINE interest instead of fawning, big-speech interest in Aboriginal affairs is of no importance.
c) promote soccer...that is why they have at least 2 soccer people on the show every week - Leech and posti, and whateley and etc, and they even report on the w-league in the news. the crowds figure is about 20 people, but it is better to report on that than swimming, footy, rugby or any other sport for that matter.
the ABC promote a bias greens agenda:eek: no never!:p
they have gotten that bad recently, every time, Christine Milne open's her mouth, they stop, the interviews or news story & do a live cross to her,

Woah! Take that Offsiders.

The irony of your name too...

Hopefully he brings out the cream woolen turtle neck again this winter.

Leave the man alone. He was brought up in a strict religious household.

whately = soccer? :eek:

perhaps you could provide your run down on what should be reported and minute allocation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back