Minka Beaver

Club Legend
Feb 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton
She's the host so delegates conversations to the guests. When she has voiced her opinion it's normally been for good reason.
I really like her. She doesn’t turn it into a vehicle for her own ego, which I found to be an issue with Gerard Whateley. He’d editorialise, give someone a chance to speak, then have a second bite at the cherry.

Not Important

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
She's the host so delegates conversations to the guests. When she has voiced her opinion it's normally been for good reason.
i find her to be too interventionist and opinionated. have to admit to finding her voice grates, particularly when she's calling football, so i'm a bit biased. whateley was a far superior host and conversation guider imo. different strokes for different blokes i guess.

Mr_Bojangles

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
i find her to be too interventionist and opinionated. have to admit to finding her voice grates, particularly when she's calling football, so i'm a bit biased. whateley was a far superior host and conversation guider imo. different strokes for different blokes i guess.
She doesn't want to fu** horses. Whately did. She guides it fine it's just going to script. The producer is her partner might I add.

Bomberboyokay

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Renegades, NY Rangers, West Ham
Whateley would've lobbied to make the morning after Rugby World Cup episode an hour so he could still do 30 minutes on Melbourne campaigner Cup. He probably watched that episode, shook his head, thinking "It's falling apart without me".

Mr_Bojangles

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
Whateley would've lobbied to make the morning after Rugby World Cup episode an hour so he could still do 30 minutes on Melbourne campaigner Cup. He probably watched that episode, shook his head, thinking "It's falling apart without me".
And they probably would have done it as they knew how valuable he was to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom