FTA-TV Offsiders

Remove this Banner Ad

Roy Masters plays the token cranky, old man, outsider schtick in a manner not dissimilar to Steve Price on The Project.

Two shows that I’ve not coincidentally stopped watching in the past two years.

Rabbitohs superstar Latrell Mitchell has broken his silence after he was allegedly racially abused during halftime of Souths’ 16-10 Round 2 loss to the Panthers.

The 25-year-old told The Daily Telegraph “racial abuse is as unacceptable in society as it is in rugby league” after he was allegedly called a “b***k dog” by a teenage fan.

Not sure how anyone can argue that a media cover-up is the best way to support Mitchell, but anyway.

Kellie Underwood (and her partner who produces the show) rule if it with an iron fist now getting rid of the old guard. Surprised Roy has lasted this long and even more surprised it wasn't another all female panel on the show again. Like 360 I think I watch it just to hate on it these days.

I think I’ve reached my limit with this show. Far too much rugby and the only footy they talk about now is whatever is most controversial.

dont you mean just far to much woke crap?
They are a bit ‘woke’. I don’t mind them talking about women’s sport but when they spend more half the show talking about a niche sport to pander to the northern states it’s too much. They couldn’t even mention anything about any of the footy gameplay that’s occurred this weekend, only the power outage and the siren timing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back