Oh boy! A forum all of mai very own!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well so advertising would have me believe Screenshot_20211208-224342_Chrome.jpg
Im such a sucker for a slick marketing campaign.

Anyway after creating my group and inviting the creme a la creme of complete shittrucks to join me in mai floggery I was horrified that my group appeared on the mainboard like a regular thread!!!

After quickly requesting a mod to move it somewhere I was less likely to explode into flames I was told to direct mai questions re 'Social groups and Site rules' to Chief here.

So Chief a few quick questions.

Is it just a glorified thread and do all regular site/board rules apply?

Is it just limited site rules i.e No Pr0n, Offensive images, Libellous/Copyrighted material etc. with no board rules i.e Picture spamming, the correct spelling of North, general harmless lulz all ok?

Is it a free for all 'Mai forum = Mai rules'?

I've invited bontshow to mod the group so any mischief makers would be advised to walk with a light step!

Do you mean the announcement thread?

• Banned
Do you mean the announcement thread?

Thats the one.
Wosh was kind enough to move it to the bay but she said you are the man to ask re. rules

Thats the one.
Wosh was kind enough to move it to the bay but she said you are the man to ask re. rules
It’s just an automated thread to announce that you have started a new group.

Thats the one.
It was more to ask why it popped up on the MB and is it a glitch or something ticked/unticked. I know someone in the SFA started one recently and it somehow got announced in committee I think NaturalDisaster ?

It was more to ask why it popped up on the MB and is it a glitch or something ticked/unticked. I know someone in the SFA started one recently and it somehow got announced in committee I think NaturalDisaster ?

It accidentally posted to the main board and Chief moved it to the committee.

As in- are there any?

Is it just a glorified thread and do all regular site/board rules apply?

Is it limited to site rules i.e No Pr0n, Offensive images, Libellous/Copyrighted material etc. with no board rules i.e Picture spamming, the correct spelling of North, general harmless lulz all ok?

Is it a free for all 'Mai forum = Mai rules'?

Is it limited to site rules i.e No Pr0n, Offensive images, Libellous/Copyrighted material etc. with no board rules i.e Picture spamming, the correct spelling of North, general harmless lulz all ok?
Generally, yes. Specially the one about Norf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back