Oh god please no... 2017 Draft

Xhoquelin

Club Legend
Dec 4, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Charlotte Hornets
Nah, not me anyway, i'm hoping for Fog, think he's a ready to go player across HB, next year we're apparently going hard for Lynch, it we land him good, but we miss out we go for the best available KF in the draft, our KPP stocks aren't as bad as people make out the way the game's being played now.
I would disagree because Elliot Fasolo and Moore have yet to show any ability to apply elite forward pressure. If those three could tackle 3 times plus per game at the least I'd agree with you, but Richmond capitalised on hard workers like Townsend, Castagna, Rioli and Butler while I'm not sure if Bucks would be bold enough to play WHE/Mayne, Brown, Daicos and Elliot as four of the forwards

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I would disagree because Elliot Fasolo and Moore have yet to show any ability to apply elite forward pressure. If those three could tackle 3 times plus per game at the least I'd agree with you, but Richmond capitalised on hard workers like Townsend, Castagna, Rioli and Butler while I'm not sure if Bucks would be bold enough to play WHE/Mayne, Brown, Daicos and Elliot as four of the forwards
Elliott when he was at his best was very capable at forward pressure, was poor this year but coming off tbe injury he had that's understandable, Fasolo on the other hand needs to either up his output as an attacking forward 'or' do a lot more defensive work, as for Moore, young player hitting his straps and has been forced to ruck as well, so he can be forgiven IMO, IMO Maynard is our best bet as a medium defensive forward.

When I see us being linked with Hayes I have nightmare's of drafting the next Tyrone Vickery. Tall skinny ruck.
Just take genuine KPPs and Naish.

He is more a key forward though.

jesterwester

Premiership Player
May 1, 2007
Australind
AFL Club
West Coast
Pretty important draft for WCE.

The good news is that the recruiting team are already really pleased with the draftees that they are getting, they had them going much higher and the fact that they are still available is fantastic.
I heard pick 37 was about 5th or 6th on the draft board. We were surprised but very happy he lasted til that pic. ;)

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Pretty important draft for WCE.

The good news is that the recruiting team are already really pleased with the draftees that they are getting, they had them going much higher and the fact that they are still available is fantastic.
Every clubs media release template

Oct 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth
Don’t know why anyone would be even thinking of it, 80% of them won’t even play for you for 2 or 3 years.
The only people who should be interested in the draft is your reserves coach.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
I don't think i've ever seen you post about anything other than bashing Watts.

He doesn't even play for the team you follow. Let it go.
I was all over Watts pre 2017 and even at times during 2017, but I got stuck into him when he reverted back to his usual average self when it mattered most. One good season in 9 starts wearing thin.

FYI, I'll post what I want about who.

Jesslc

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I was all over Watts pre 2017 and even at times during 2017, but I got stuck into him when he reverted back to his usual average self when it mattered most. One good season in 9 starts wearing thin.

FYI, I'll post what I want about who.
You've related a Draft thread to Wattsy.... cmon.

Back