30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Hall of Fame The Fred Medal RIP
Nov 17, 2000
Echuca
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
The Roys FFC
Originally posted by jod23
Well lets be honest...we can all do this after a game. Every week on BF, the opposition posters invade our board and we inturn invade there board. We talk up our chances, they talk up theres and then whoever wins get to brag about it. I could come up with a whole bunch of quotes that you lot made that would look rediculous had we have won.

Of course you could have, but on this particular occasion the quotes will have to be held over - and hopefully for the next 10 years or so.
Lord knows we get few enough opportunities to stir, in spite of having more implements than anyone else.

Savatage

Premiership Player
Jun 29, 2000
Hollywood
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well lets be honest...we can all do this after a game. Every week on BF, the opposition posters invade our board and we inturn invade there board. We talk up our chances, they talk up theres and then whoever wins get to brag about it. I could come up with a whole bunch of quotes that you lot made that would look rediculous had we have won.

I haven't seen anyone bragging. Falchoon just set the record straight, emphatically. :D

Feb 15, 2002
Jackson-Steinem
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bluestar Airlines, Anacott Steel

Mate, take it in the good humour it was intended.

Its not very often that i talk up st kilda's chances:( :D :D

Back