What the heck? Oh Wayne ... snortle

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure he still lives in the same hood as the chicken. Haven't popped my head into the Exchange in Port lately though.

Also, Bomber Thompson was living in that hood when he went wayyyyyy off the rails.
For good reason.

Horrible boozer

Oh boo hoo. Plenty of us have had worse upbringings than Carey but chose to work on our issues in order to function in society.

Bringing up his crap childhood is a massive cop out.

Nah. Your dad beats the crap out of your mum everyday until she finally leaves, then he tells her, "you can go, but if you try to take the kids or ever contact them again I will kill us all."

So then you are stuck with a violent father while simultaneously believing your mum just abandoned you, moved interstate and never wants to speak to you again. That's not a "bad upbringing" or a "crap childhood" and it's only a miracle Carey is adjusted as he is, any bigfooty poster would be a million times worse.

By the way Dani Laidley has confirmed senior players at North lead by Carey knew she was leading an alternative lifestyle in the 90s and were extremely supportive and protective, in fact they are great friends to this day. But keyboard hero's who have never met a trans person in their life still throw stones like they are the moral arbiters of anything

LOL He reckons he'll never watch AFL again if 2 metre Peter gets suspended tonight. Without watching, he can't offer his opinion.

Over to you AFL. These opportunities don't present themselves every day
While he is suspended.

If it’s 4 weeks he won’t watch for 4 weeks etc. etc.

Nah. Your dad beats the crap out of your mum everyday until she finally leaves, then he tells her, "you can go, but if you try to take the kids or ever contact them again I will kill us all."

So then you are stuck with a violent father while simultaneously believing your mum just abandoned you, moved interstate and never wants to speak to you again. That's not a "bad upbringing" or a "crap childhood" and it's only a miracle Carey is adjusted as he is, any bigfooty poster would be a million times worse.
Well the difficulty of the upbringing could have built resilience within a person, but in his case it resulted in a "lie/lie/deny/deny" victim mentality, abusive, addict who would betray his friends for the slightest temptation. So yeah, tragic

Wayne and Jonno Brown both have a myopic view of the game.

If a player has the time to turn and brace, they have the time to raise a knee and protect themselves.

When will they stop asking stupid footballers semi-complex bio-mechanical questions….they just end up sounding like morons.

LOL He reckons he'll never watch AFL again if 2 metre Peter gets suspended tonight. Without watching, he can't offer his opinion.

Over to you AFL. These opportunities don't present themselves every day

I'm sure he'll go and treat himself to a good dose of "Anti-inflammatories" :cool:

Cya Wayne!

By the way Dani Laidley has confirmed senior players at North lead by Carey knew she was leading an alternative lifestyle in the 90s and were extremely supportive and protective, in fact they are great friends to this day. But keyboard hero's who have never met a trans person in their life still throw stones like they are the moral arbiters of anything
You lack self awareness my little keyboard hero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You lack self awareness my little keyboard hero.

Having empathy makes someone a keyboard hero? Isn't it the opposite?

Your ability to disregard all human suffering and push on as the perfect citizen makes you the true hero. Would you like to collect your medal now

You should have more resilience because you watched your mum or dad get bashed at home is a new one. You can really tell which posters are the ones with very little perspective or experience with family trauma.

Having empathy makes someone a keyboard hero? Isn't it the opposite?

Your ability to disregard all human suffering and push on as the perfect citizen makes you the true hero. Would you like to collect your medal now
You said any big footy poster would be a million times worse. That’s soi insulting and incorrect.

So many of us have stories like his, yes, me included, and I’ve never felt the need to smash a glass in someone’s face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back