Rumour Oh Wayne. You've done it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Suspended
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Shows we all see things differently. I'd rather listen to Carey provide special comments than just about every other pundit. Mainly because he actually talks about the game (that alone is refreshing) and doesn't provide the same bland garbage everyone else does.
He’s not the fire starter that Derwayne is

Sainter3and7

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
I see this flog is now on SAS (or some such thing). Couldn't turn the TV off fast enough when I saw his ugly face.

Usayed Givashe

Club Legend
Nov 7, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I see this flog is now on SAS (or some such thing). Couldn't turn the TV off fast enough when I saw his ugly face.

We could always listen how to be a high half forward flanker/umpire pet like Riewoldt.

Of course, they probably prefer players who actually won something in a career outside of a preseason cup.

Jim Levenstein

Debutant
Aug 17, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
We could always listen how to be a high half forward flanker/umpire pet like Riewoldt.

Of course, they probably prefer players who actually won something in a career outside of a preseason cup.
flog comment of the highest order. Nick was a gun for over a decade who got the absolute most out of himself. I hated St Kilda but was always inspired watching him go about it. Think before you post.

Sainter3and7

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda

For me, issues of abuse trump football every day of the week. If I was aware of any player doing horrendous things towards women like Carry has done, I would loathe them. It wouldn't matter what football coliurs they wore, it's despicable.

Usayed Givashe

Club Legend
Nov 7, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For me, issues of abuse trump football every day of the week. If I was aware of any player doing horrendous things towards women like Carry has done, I would loathe them. It wouldn't matter what football coliurs they wore, it's despicable.

Well you are not a real football fan, all that matters is what happens on the field the two are mutually exclusive.

I assume this isn’t limited to whacking up school girls in your spare time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheJanuaryMan

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Wayne Carey is on 7 for the exact reason of this thread. People talk about him, have an opinion on him and know he understands football. What he is actually paid to do this is largely irrelevant to 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad