Rumour Oh Wayne. You've done it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

I see this flog is now on SAS (or some such thing). Couldn't turn the TV off fast enough when I saw his ugly face.

We could always listen how to be a high half forward flanker/umpire pet like Riewoldt.

Of course, they probably prefer players who actually won something in a career outside of a preseason cup.

We could always listen how to be a high half forward flanker/umpire pet like Riewoldt.

Of course, they probably prefer players who actually won something in a career outside of a preseason cup.
flog comment of the highest order. Nick was a gun for over a decade who got the absolute most out of himself. I hated St Kilda but was always inspired watching him go about it. Think before you post.

For me, issues of abuse trump football every day of the week. If I was aware of any player doing horrendous things towards women like Carry has done, I would loathe them. It wouldn't matter what football coliurs they wore, it's despicable.

For me, issues of abuse trump football every day of the week. If I was aware of any player doing horrendous things towards women like Carry has done, I would loathe them. It wouldn't matter what football coliurs they wore, it's despicable.

Well you are not a real football fan, all that matters is what happens on the field the two are mutually exclusive.

I assume this isn’t limited to whacking up school girls in your spare time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somebody please remind me why Carey still even has a career? He's cheated on and bashed his wife and girlfriends numerous times (glassing one of them in the face and, on a separate occasion, punching her in the face). He's physically assaulted two female police officers, kicking one of them in the face and elbowing the other in the face (why is it always the face?). He later assaulted more police officers after a "domestic disturbance" (possibly not female this time and possibly not in the face). He's indecently assaulted a stranger (this time definitely not the face). He left his pregnant wife for another woman (the one he subsequently gassed). He's also a drug addict with connections to high-profile crime families. Did I miss anything?

I mean, right now he could have still been serving time for his crimes in the US (he was facing 15 years in prison) but he did a De Goey. I thought Trump was the Teflon king but the mother*er has competition!

Somebody please remind me why Carey still even has a career? He's cheated on and bashed his wife and girlfriends numerous times (glassing one of them in the face and, on a separate occasion, punching her in the face). He's physically assaulted two female police officers, kicking one of them in the face and elbowing the other in the face (why is it always the face?). He later assaulted more police officers after a "domestic disturbance" (possibly not female this time and possibly not in the face). He's indecently assaulted a stranger (this time definitely not the face). He left his pregnant wife for another woman (the one he subsequently gassed). He's also a drug addict with connections to high-profile crime families. Did I miss anything?

I mean, right now he could have still been serving time for his crimes in the US (he was facing 15 years in prison) but he did a De Goey. I thought Trump was the Teflon king but the motherf***er has competition!

He was a champion player and he can speak in coherent sentences about football.

Well as of now he won’t be on Friday nights with 7 as he has been dumped!
Being replaced by Daisy Pearce!
What a joke.
Pearce is awful but friday nights commentary is muted anyway. Theyre shocking and the w***ers that commentate our sport currently really cheapen it. Dermie, BT, Derwaye. Chuck some music on and just watch, save your ears from these morons

Pearce is awful but friday nights commentary is muted anyway. Theyre shocking and the w***ers that commentate our sport currently really cheapen it. Dermie, BT, Derwaye. Chuck some music on and just watch, save your ears from these morons
You forgot pepsi head Hame

Good to see Pearce being given a bigger role on Friday nights as an expert commentator. She was fantastic last season and there were calls on social media for her to do Friday Nights instead of Carey.

I have no issue with what she says but I've always found her voice and tone hard to listen to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back