Moved Thread Oh we're from Tigerland!!!! Neutral supporters declare your (temporary) love for Yellow and Black here

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a booorrrring match up.

geelong the more likeable club, tigers the more enjoyable to watch.

do the cats deserve a flag this year? Not really.

do Richmond? Probably, but that’s annoying that they get a “dynasty” claim.

i’ll be rooting for a good game of Australian rules football.

Such a booorrrring match up.

geelong the more likeable club, tigers the more enjoyable to watch.

do the cats deserve a flag this year? Not really.

do Richmond? Probably, but that’s annoying that they get a “dynasty” claim.

i’ll be rooting for a good game of Australian rules football.

I wholeheartedly endorse this post but still...who are you actually going for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic match up.

Very hard to pick. Geelong better slightly better form but Richmond towelled Geelong up in their last match up. Richmond probably not playing as well recently as then.

When Richmond beat us in the grand final I was shocked and disappointed. But it was made better by the fact that their supporters had suffered more football hardship than almost any other fan base.

In the last three years, sometimes I've had a lot of resentment towards Richmond for being so good while we've collapsed. Yet I have a lot of respect for how the club turned itself from a four-decade joke into a powerhouse on and off the field. I have a lot of respect for their players and officials - a lot of likeable ones such as Hardwick and Martin. And perhaps most of all I respect the strong passion of their fans.

I'd like to see them win next week and get up there amongst the top teams of the 21st century.

There's nothing redeeming about either side but Gryan Miers has a funny name so I guess I'll be going for Geelong.

There's nothing redeeming about either side but Gryan Miers has a funny name so I guess I'll be going for Geelong.

Imagine if Quinton Narkle was in the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back