Moved Thread Oh we're from Tigerland!!!! Neutral supporters declare your (temporary) love for Yellow and Black here

Remove this Banner Ad

Got nothing against Danger, think he's a great player. That doesn't mean I think he deserves success, since it's a team game after all.
Sorry, mate.
Marlion Pickett deserves 2 premierships more than danger does 1.

Literally shaking at these attacks on danger.

Ok I’ll bite... tell us what happened to your Kia Rio?

Tires slashed. Car flipped. The words yellow and black graffitied onto the previously flawless chassis of the rio.

Never forget.

Literally shaking at these attacks on danger.

Tires slashed. Car flipped. The words yellow and black graffitied onto the previously flawless chassis of the rio.

Never forget.
From what I can gather, you made the fatal error of leaving the in question Kia Rio in the natural habitat of the Jeep Wrangler who are a Richmond sponsor. They were probably just defending their territory from the unwelcome intruder.

Only thing I’ll be supporting for the next 6 months is Netflix and Dan Murphy’s. Who ever wins their supporters will be unbearable. The real loser is going to be your neutral fans of the game that have to live with drivel that a; Richmond is one of the greatest sides ever, despite the horrible running maul style game plan, where wanting to stab yourself in the eyeballs with a pencil is a much preferred option. Or b; Geelong, with the drivel on how great they were for little Gazza, despite being highly overrated for a vast majority of his career and being heavily protected from the umpires, and how good it is for Paddy to win his premiership, to the point, that sticking the pencil in your ears to rupture your ear drums is much more preferabl.

so for this neutral supporter, Dan Murphy’s a few good movies, with a no care factor in who wins or loses, and writing this year off as a bad dream and just totally ignoring the result, living in ignorant bliss.
Run and maul? You’ve never seen a Richmond game at all then if that’s what you think

Backing the tigers but just hoping for a close contest. I fear this could be a no contest, given the quality of the tige's.

Good luck cats, good luck tigers!

Only thing I’ll be supporting for the next 6 months is Netflix and Dan Murphy’s. Who ever wins their supporters will be unbearable. The real loser is going to be your neutral fans of the game that have to live with drivel that a; Richmond is one of the greatest sides ever, despite the horrible running maul style game plan, where wanting to stab yourself in the eyeballs with a pencil is a much preferred option. Or b; Geelong, with the drivel on how great they were for little Gazza, despite being highly overrated for a vast majority of his career and being heavily protected from the umpires, and how good it is for Paddy to win his premiership, to the point, that sticking the pencil in your ears to rupture your ear drums is much more preferabl.

so for this neutral supporter, Dan Murphy’s a few good movies, with a no care factor in who wins or loses, and writing this year off as a bad dream and just totally ignoring the result, living in ignorant bliss.

LOL, because Hawks supporters were a shining light on how to behave humbly after a Premiership? Give us a break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Backing the tigers but just hoping for a close contest. I fear this could be a no contest, given the quality of the tige's.

Good luck cats, good luck tigers!

In theory this should be a very close match, but the Cats have smashed their opponents in the last 2 games and quite frankly I don’t know why they’re not favourites! Dangerfield is is brilliant form and the little master is playing out of his skin!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back