News Oh wow, oh heavy, heavy, heavy - Lachie Neale trade thread (5, 19 & 55 for Neale & 30)

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The Lions are my team, but I also have a soft spot for Fremantle and watch most of their games. Neale is a great pick up - made the wider All-Australian squad of 40 a few times, a great competitor, and was in Freo's leadership group. He's also an absolute professional and will help mentor our young mids. Beams is a champion player, but Neale is not far off him...and four years younger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haso

Isn't this where we came in?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The Lions are my team, but I also have a soft spot for Fremantle and watch most of their games. Neale is a great pick up - made the wider All-Australian squad of 40 a few times, a great competitor, and was in Freo's leadership group. He's also an absolute professional and will help mentor our young mids. Beams is a champion player, but Neale is not far off him...and four years younger.
Welcome! Also, definitely agree. I think some were reticent when he first started showing interest because he isn't 'flashy', but the dude will genuinely generate a whole heap of play.

Top Bottom