Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folks on the GCS board suggesting Riewoldt could be part of the Prestia deal.

If I were the Tigers, I'd want a first-rounder coming along with Prestia; as frustrating as Jack can be, x2 AA / x2 Coleman medalist's don't grow on trees. Could be a win for the Suns.

JAKE STRINGER wants out of Western Bulldogs!

Apparently, there was a huge bust up. Jake kicked a bottle of powerade which nearly took out Bevo. Things escalated quickly. Jake stormed out saying I am done.

Furthermore, Jake wants to play midfield and Bevo wants him up forward, considering their pathetic forward line. This is the reason why he was dropped this weekend.

Rumour has it thus guy was sitting next to Brad Johnson at a cafe and over heard him telling the story to a close friend of his and it was said Stringer wants out of the club.
So Beveridge almost got taken out by a beverage?
A lot of them aren't happy with him on the Dogs' board. Reckon he's been stinking it up for a while. Refuses to lead and cherry picking easy goals out the back.

So Beveridge almost got taken out by a beverage?
A lot of them aren't happy with him on the Dogs' board. Reckon he's been stinking it up for a while. Refuses to lead and cherry picking easy goals out the back.
Recognition & celebrity has come very quickly for Stringer. Too soon in my opinion. The likes of Judd & Nick Riewoldt continued to work hard after receiving accolades in their early years. Stringer needs to look at their example to see what is required to be truly acknowledged as a great of the game & then ask himself if he wants to be recognised like this or if he would much rather be BT's little favorite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recognition & celebrity has come very quickly for Stringer. Too soon in my opinion. The likes of Judd & Nick Riewoldt continued to work hard after receiving accolades in their early years. Stringer needs to look at their example to see what is required to be truly acknowledged as a great of the game & then ask himself if he wants to be recognised like this or if he would much rather be BT's little favorite.

I still don't know what Stringer has achieved to date other than giving BT an erection

I still don't know what Stringer has achieved to date other than giving BT an erection
To give The Package his due, he has dragged the Doggies over the line in a couple of games, but consistency has eluded him. His work rate is below that of what you would expect from a player who has received the accolades that Stringer has. Certainly has a reasonable highlights package, but wouldn't be able to point to many 4 quarter efforts.

Might be a jerk (I have no knowledge either way)but I would not be wasting him in the forwardline as a pretend KPP.

They bomb it on his scone like we do to Casboult.

Absolute waste, should be used like Aker .

To give The Package his due, he has dragged the Doggies over the line in a couple of games, but consistency has eluded him. His work rate is below that of what you would expect from a player who has received the accolades that Stringer has. Certainly has a reasonable highlights package, but wouldn't be able to point to many 4 quarter efforts.
i see what you did there ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back