Hostis Humani Generis
Oct 23, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore ravens
B
I cannot stress this enough and we need to strike before the Swans do and elevate him to the senior role that he was made assistant this year...we have to get a contract in front of this dude asap....he has done his apprenticeship ontop of being a leader on the field and will kick arse when he gets the top job....we can do to the swans what the bummers did to us with Sheeds and get this guy:

Brett+Kirk+Fremantle+Dockers+Training+Session+ZVZL0ihWvHAl.jpg
Brett Kirk ..had completely forgotten about him ...if he coached like he played ....well

Apr 30, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Sack all recruiting staff and list management give the arse to all our development team keep softwick around but demote to toilet scrubber, if he resigns he doesn't get paid. Bring back Matty knights sound out Judd asap and start getting in luke Hodges ear he dreamt of playing for tigers tell him coaching and rebuilding is next best thing. Start a program for kids like naish Broderick free etc. And start helping Maurice riolis kids out in any way to indoctrinate them now.

Apr 30, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Go to any gym close your eyes throw a dart whoever it hits hire as our new strength and conditioning man because odds are they'll be better than who we've got. Get Neil balme and Duncan kellaway back yellow and black runs in their veins maybe their toughness can rub off on some of our feeble list. Oh and benny someone please tell richo that we need him to start spreading his seed anywhere and everywhere would be nice if maybe Royce hart has a granddaughter? Imagine that the kid would have agassi and grafs kid for breakfast lol

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man Utd
Peggy - So what's the go with 2017. How do we fool the members
Benny - Just reshuffle the FD for the sake of it, throw some PR videos on the website, new merchandise, community programs
Peggy - what if it doesn't work
Benny - its worked for 35 years.....tested & proven formula
Peggy - Dimma.?
Benny - let him get his paycheck for another 2. will think about it then
Peggy - What about players.?
Benny - They play for Richmond what else could they want.?
Peggy - Doozy for 2017
Benny - Getting Yarran on the park..!

Is there a vote this year?

Is someone standing ?

I'll be surprised if there isn't a vote. You'd imagine at least one person will contest the 3

question is if a board challenge and an egm is called. We will get notice of that though, because they need the EGM trigger petition

Best development coach is at the bulldogs. Actually he could be our next senior coach. Very experienced coached at all levels up to vfl. Great with kids great communicator.
CHRIS MAPLE

I went to Whitten Oval to watch the VFL game between the Dogs and the Cats this weekend.

Take home point for me - both teams played like their AFL teams do, and both teams looked better than our AFL team does. Hard at the footy. Hit kicks in traffic under pressure. Ran through the centre square linking with handballs.

Maple is no doubt a bewty. Ashley Hansen is their VFL coach, and seems to be doing a great job too. I don't who the Cats have, but the results on the park impressed me. No lack of options out there.

Jul 14, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pats|Liverpool|Bayern|AFC Wimbledon
I went to Whitten Oval to watch the VFL game between the Dogs and the Cats this weekend.

Take home point for me - both teams played like their AFL teams do, and both teams looked better than our AFL team does. Hard at the footy. Hit kicks in traffic under pressure. Ran through the centre square linking with handballs.

Maple is no doubt a bewty. Ashley Hansen is their VFL coach, and seems to be doing a great job too. I don't who the Cats have, but the results on the park impressed me. No lack of options out there.
The cats have Shane O'Bree apparently, Matty Knights was their VFL coach before him.

The cats have Shane O'Bree apparently, Matty Knights was their VFL coach before him.

Ah, of course! I thought I recognised the unshaven, short, homeless looking guy that kept popping his head into the Cats bench. It was Whitten Oval near the Can Bar at 11am, so I just thought he was a local.

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund

True very true

PetterdHoisted

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
good find, but wow did I read that B. Gale quote correctly?

"Firstly, this is about promoting responsible gambling and gambling is a legitimate enterprise whether it's poker machines or gambling houses; people make a conscious choice to go into a venue and gamble where the nature of sports betting is that it is pervasive and it is a very broad instrument. As football clubs we have enormous traction in the community to effect change."

So we are fighting the good fight by making $ out of pokies instead sports betting? What utter, utter, utter tripe Benny.

The quicker we go the North Melbourne way on this, the better.

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
good find, but wow did I read that B. Gale quote correctly?

"Firstly, this is about promoting responsible gambling and gambling is a legitimate enterprise whether it's poker machines or gambling houses; people make a conscious choice to go into a venue and gamble where the nature of sports betting is that it is pervasive and it is a very broad instrument. As football clubs we have enormous traction in the community to effect change."

So we are fighting the good fight by making $ out of pokies instead sports betting? What utter, utter, utter tripe Benny.

The quicker we go the North Melbourne way on this, the better.
You did and you could see he was talking ship the more he spoke.

TheDyerLegacy

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United ; Melbourne City
I cannot stress this enough and we need to strike before the Swans do and elevate him to the senior role that he was made assistant this year...we have to get a contract in front of this dude asap....he has done his apprenticeship ontop of being a leader on the field and will kick arse when he gets the top job....we can do to the swans what the bummers did to us with Sheeds and get this guy:

Brett+Kirk+Fremantle+Dockers+Training+Session+ZVZL0ihWvHAl.jpg

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Back