Ok I'm making a Gary Ablett Snr video so need some help.

Remove this Banner Ad

bobbycatsfanme

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2010
Mornington
AFL Club
Geelong
hi guys can finally post my first thread and yep I am currently in the process of putting together my own Gary Ablett video. My focus is to highlight his extraordinary VFL/AFL career throughout the 80's and 90's. Over the years I have bought many videos and dvd's converted all footage containing highlight's of Gary to a spare hard drive. I have had to painstakingly process each snippet of video to HD wide-screen ratio whilst keeping the original 4:3 footage in focus through slight letter-boxing and zoom. Most of my videos have been converted from VHS directly to the hard drive so it's pretty nice quality and the dvd converted highlights are as you expect excellent quality.
I made a short video and uploaded it onto youtube about a year ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqAwF3itsYM
I am not here to make money I am just a lover of AFL footy and Gary Ablett was my favorite sporting idol's when growing up and feel it's only necessary to show today's generation what greatness truly was.
So if anyone in here has any rare Ablett footage they may have kept on old VHS tapes perhaps past matches etc and willing to help me out it would be greatly appreciated. If you wanted to contact me feel welcome at trulybob@hotmail.com

Thanks
Bobby.

Re: Ok I'm making a Gark Ablett Snr video so need some help.

Do a search of the geelong board, someone has already made one. It's a highlight to highlight video that goes for an hour or so! Stops around 93 though so it's not his entire career.

please only reply if it's relative to my thread title thankyou:thumbsu:
Selective yes I already have the original dvd highlight reel movie which was uploaded onto the internet.

Great stuff mate, have been following your channel for a while. Looking forward to the finished product.

Do you have the Geelong highlights VHSes from 1992, 1994 and 1995?

Try and get that hilarious footage with Mary "Jacko" Jackson in there.

anyone have old name a game videos I could borrow to convert highlights?
Happy to convert em to dvd for free and provide a dvd copy of my Gazza video once completed:)

Contact me please if you can help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back