Ok it's a two horse race now!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's all true so so stop denying it because you're one of the biggest contributors along with cheffy to all anti Richmond's threads here at the bay.

Don't worry, you'll see less of em in the future now that #kardashimond has retired and Tigers down bottom 4 for the next 5 years.

Got far bigger fish to Fry and more worthy adversaries to spar with, so to speak.

I don't think you understand just how hateable Trent and Jack were as players.

Now those two toerags have gone, no reason to hate Richmond at all really.

Still think it was a bit silly of you to keep posting coaching update threads on the bay though

Ek-inGgX0AoCFSS.jpg

I've seen enough from McQualter to hope he is offered a 10 year contract.

I doubt the great coaches like Pep Guadiola or Bill Belichick could do much with this ratchet Tiger list

Rumours doing the rounds Tomina Lynch may never play again

And look at how crap their kids are lol

The Tigers are going to be in the shitter for a very long time !

giphy.webp

I doubt the great coaches like Pep Guadiola or Bill Belichick could do much with this ratchet Tiger list

Rumours doing the rounds Tomina Lynch may never play again

And look at how crap their kids are lol

The Tigers are going to be in the shitter for a very long time !

giphy.webp
Silver lining, at least they should get a good draft pick to start their rebuild!

oh… oh dear, never mind. :straining:

🏆 winning assistant coach 2013, 2014, 2015, 2021.

Ouzo is a Muslim too (non practising mind you)

Look I know they loved Bachar Houli (a decent man for a Tiger) I really don't know if the bigoted beatnicks and bogans of Tigerland could accept a Muslim coaching them (a couple of their more infamous flogs on the bay have vilified me for being Lebanese (on my mother's side) )

That pro Trump loving RWNJ Trout from Woodend certainly wouldn't. What an ass hole that prick is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ouzo is a Muslim too (non practising mind you)

Look I know they loved Bachar Houli (a decent man for a Tiger) I really don't know if the bigoted beatnicks and bogans of Tigerland could accept a Muslim coaching them (a couple of their more infamous flogs on the bay have vilified me for being Lebanese (on my mother's side) )

That pro Trump loving RWNJ Trout from Woodend certainly wouldn't. What an ass hole that prick is.
I used to be in the SES with his uncle. He used to tell me that Trout was a bit NQR. He didn't seem to be a fan of his nephew.

🏆 winning assistant coach 2013, 2014, 2015, 2021.
Then the only conclusion is that he is a good coach but the Richmond selection panel is horrendously incompetent because they are finding it difficult to choose between him and McWhoever.

I used to be in the SES with his uncle. He used to tell me that Trout was a bit NQR. He didn't seem to be a fan of his nephew.

That doesn't surprise me.

Have you read some of his rantings in Facebook and Twitter ? He is several crackers short of a full barrel.

A real life Ted Bullpitt really !

That doesn't surprise me.

Have you read some of his rantings in Facebook and Twitter ? He is several crackers short of a full barrel.

A real life Ted Bullpitt really !

Nah, I don't have the facebooks or the twitters. My only source of Internet nuffery is BigFooty's MB.

Then the only conclusion is that he is a good coach but the Richmond selection panel is horrendously incompetent because they are finding it difficult to choose between him and McWhoever.
Go do some knitting or something you know nothing about football.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back