Rumour O'Keefe to the Crows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour I have been told is he will be a playing/development coach, so it looks like Tommy Lynch will be behind two thirty somethings for a spot in the twenty two

Wouldn't be surprising in the least. Noble has been around our footy dept for a while, so why should our MO change just because he's running it with a new title.

On fiveaa tonight the rumour was Campo and Bicks moving on.

ehlxld.gif

Will wombat nuts be the first person ever, like ever ever, to really actually have a source or contact having claimed on BF to have one?

I have no doubt that some people on here who claim to have sources do in fact have them.

What I do doubt is:
1. Whether their sources are up high enough that they have accurate info.
2. Whether their sources are deliberately misinforming them or telling them less than the whole truth.
3. Whether even if the info they have is accurate, it is prone to change.

For example I think it was Kane McGoodwin posting earlier this year that we'd agreed to terms with Gibbs. He's a good poster, not prone to exaggeration or big noting himself. I believe he heard that from someone on the inside.

But I believe it's highly possible that Gibbs' management was stringing the Crows along, or that him agreeing to our terms and/or improving his form caused Carlton to change its offer, or that he just changed his mind.

Wouldn't be surprising in the least. Noble has been around our footy dept for a while, so why should our MO change just because he's running it with a new title.
Didnt realise Nobes picks the side ??

TBH id be pretty disappointed if ROK is signed as a player/coach. Unlike Pods he has barely played AFL this year wheres Pods at least played the majority of last season. Also the NEAFL is waaaaaaaay off the standard of the SANFL so the step up would be difficult. Yes to coach no to player

theoretically his side is still active in the season, so we would not be allowed to talk to him for a playing role.

Of course we all know what really happens, but that is more behind the scenes, because its out the open it should really only be a coaching role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will wombat nuts be the first person ever, like ever ever, to really actually have a source or contact having claimed on BF to have one?

Plenty of people would have "sources" inside the club. Adelaide is a pretty small place, and the Crows have a big staff of coaches etc and 40+ players all who have family and friends. But I always question the knowledge of the sources.

In reality very very few people would be privy to the trade negotiations and players/coaches being targeted. They may have opinions, but they're only marginally more informed than those that closely follow the club.

I don't think there's anyone that posts on bigfooty that has enough runs on the board to consider their posts anything more than opinion (possibly based on a bit of extra information from a dubious source).

theoretically his side is still active in the season, so we would not be allowed to talk to him for a playing role.

Of course we all know what really happens, but that is more behind the scenes, because its out the open it should really only be a coaching role
Unless his team gives him permission. He's already been told he won't play this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back