Rumour O'Keefe to the Crows?

Remove this Banner Ad

He better be here as a coach only, it would be a waste if he's come to play, we need to put games into Crouch, Grigg etc.

Can always make room for another L plater to learn from the successful and experienced group that we've managed to put together so far. Pod's also guaranteed as part of his total package a couple of years as a coach, so there's another we get to bring in next year (2016). Why poach highly rated assistants from elsewhere when we've got the perfect development program right here. I wonder which of our current crop of assistants will be getting the next head coaching gig that comes up.

Don't worry about sources, just celebrate that he will be with us next year. Guaranteed!
I'M WORRIED!!!!

236DF867D22D47FB94B2D617179330F5.ashx
1211874730265.jpg

WHICH ONE GODDAMIT??!!

midfield coach to replace Camporeale or forward coach to replace Bickley...would think he could slot in to either of those.
That was my earlier prediction- he takes forwards and bicks moves to mids (if he stays)

That or he is a development role for small Fwds and mids which would be a really good fit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

being able to do something and being able to coach something are two vastly different things ;)
Well I guess we've tried those that couldn't do it in their playing career (Campo) so now we're going to try those that could!

He's meant to be a fitness freak, a guy who has shown the ability to run both ways in a well structured side. With any luck he'll be able to push our guys enough to show what they're lacking and need to do if they want to match it with the best.

One can only hope.

If we have brought in O'Keefe as an assistant we must know who Sando's replacement is as otherwise he would have no gurantee of a position.
Certainly points in Stewie Dew's direction doesn't it!

Might have suggested his required assistant coaches??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back