OKFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Who has the Granny catering this year? They would have thier fingers crossed Wang dont have to play in the Prelim. Would have to cost them a couple K in potential earnings.

Anyone rate the lads from the kennel as a chance this week or are the Tiges now a certainty?

Pretty sure Bright has the catering for the GF. And Dogs will be going in rank outsiders this weekend, but stranger things have happened.

Who has the Granny catering this year? They would have thier fingers crossed Wang dont have to play in the Prelim. Would have to cost them a couple K in potential earnings.

Also, O&M prelim is still scheduled on the Sunday unless anything has changed there.

Also, O&M prelim is still scheduled on the Sunday unless anything has changed there.
Well there you go, would still have some sort of influence on takings with a 3rds team from town in it.
As much as i hate it Glenny are the masters of picking themselves up of the canvas midseason!

congratulations to the all blacks for making the big dance it's hard enough to get in a grand final let alone win one but I will back the blacks to win it by 5 goals plus against a tired glenrowan side is my tip.

I don't think they'll be too tired. Most of them have only played half the year. I'm going to say that they'll whip tarra by 7 goals on the weekend, and blacks are a very young inexperienced grand final side. Wouldn't like to be facing the tiges in their pursuit for 4 in a row

Fantastic game today. Two points of note:
How passionless are Glenrowan, are they the Dolf Lungren of the O&K?
What is a sling tackle, and how s#it was the umpiring?

A great game today - well done to Tarra/ Moyhu on the venue and all 44 players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they were pretty keen to see him out there slim. But I think they would have still kept their minds on the job had he played. Would have been interesting to see though!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Am i missing something that happened that made all these glenny blokes want to go to hoggy, surely they didnt think theyd keep him goalless, IMHO tarra gVe th tiges th shock they need

Am i missing something that happened that made all these glenny blokes want to go to hoggy, surely they didnt think theyd keep him goalless, IMHO tarra gVe th tiges th shock they need
Tarrawingee Players Revue. Hoggan impersonated Jason McPhail and, i am paraphrasing here because i don't believe it, said that Glenrowan are all on ice...

Tarrawingee Players Revue. Hoggan impersonated Jason McPhail and, i am paraphrasing here because i don't believe it, said that Glenrowan are all on ice...

There is a rather incriminating video of Hoggan's skit which fell into Jason's hands... Glenny boys were livid.

Rather interesting to note how the video ended up in Jason's hands as well... it was sent to him by a Tarrawingee player who is courting his niece... i won't be naming names.

There is a rather incriminating video of Hoggan's skit which fell into Jason's hands... Glenny boys were livid.

Rather interesting to note how the video ended up in Jason's hands as well... it was sent to him by a Tarrawingee player who is courting his niece... i won't be naming names.

That the same niece Glenrowan's No 1 is spending time with?

Oh well. I guess McPhail gets the last laugh as the Tarra boys have played out another wasted money season and enjoy their mad Monday while the Glenny boys get ready for 4 in a row.

Oh well. I guess McPhail gets the last laugh as the Tarra boys have played out another wasted money season and enjoy their mad Monday while the Glenny boys get ready for 4 in a row.
My mail at the start of the season was that Tarra's new recruits weren't getting paid...
Hoggan won't play for free, and i don't think L Raven would have come for a couple of cans...

My mail at the start of the season was that Tarra's new recruits weren't getting paid...
Hoggan won't play for free, and i don't think L Raven would have come for a couple of cans...

Most decent players get paid. Would have to be very stupid to not think that. The art of being a good club is keeping those players around and loving the club so then the coming years they may take a cut which would allow you to pick up more players and therefor get team stronger. Glenrowan, Milawa and Tarra have been great at the over last 5 years.
Don't think Tarra have wasted money at all this year. They just had some bad luck with injuries. They would have won comfortably on weekend and probably last weekend with every player available.
So as even Glenrowan would tell you that you need some luck to win flags and Tarra just haven't had that this year.
About the Hoggan incident I have seen the video and don't think it's as bad as what people are saying. He pretty much just bagged Tarra players. But it should never have got out to Glenrowan people. Very ordinary that it did.
Didn't look like there was anything but respect between the two clubs on the weekend during the game though. May have been a bit different if he was out there.
On the game it really did look like Glenrowan had control for most of the day but they lost complete control in last quarter. Tarra should have won in my opinion but they also tightened up a bit when it looked like they were going to win.
Think Glenrowan will win this weekend coming and make it 4 in a row. Huge achievement.
What I will say though is reading the articles and critic over the last week shows the class of Trevor Edwards compared to that of Glenrowan with the respect they give opposition teams in articles. Maybe a tactic but Glenrowan very focused on how good they are and no one anywhere near them. Little respect for other team may make the general public give a bit more respect back their way. But once again huge achievement to possibly get 4 in a row

I don't think there are any doubts that Trev is a great coach and better bloke.

Glenrowan's self confidence and focusing on what they do well has held them well the past four years. As long as the Robbo boys are there i can't see it all falling away too quickly. That playing group is so close knit now, they know each other so well and i think the Robbos lead that.

I don't think there are any doubts that Trev is a great coach and better bloke.

Glenrowan's self confidence and focusing on what they do well has held them well the past four years. As long as the Robbo boys are there i can't see it all falling away too quickly. That playing group is so close knit now, they know each other so well and i think the Robbos lead that.

Say what you like about the Tigers and their personalities, they play as a team/unit better than any other team. For a side full of stars and high $ they rarely show any selfishness on field. They share the footy and look after each other better than most and that's what's held them together for 5 years. I think the grand final will go their way but I think it will be a fast paced skilful game of footy and I hope the blacks take it right up to them.

Bright by a heap in the reserves and I'm tipping the suns to get the win on the under 18s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back