OKFL - PRE Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OKFL - Part 2

Has anyone else heard the Aker/Milawa rumour?

Heard from three different people (who heard from another three diifferent people) that he was to play one, but up to three, game(s) with Milawa next season. One of these games was to be against Benalla All Blacks Slim :eek:

Was told he had signed for a Tasmanian club, but was going to play this/these game/s as part of a sportsman's night/package promotion.

Whoever lines up on him might need to see what Michael Braun was on to be able to keep up with him out on the paddock :D

Has anyone else heard the Aker/Milawa rumour?

Heard from three different people (who heard from another three diifferent people) that he was to play one, but up to three, game(s) with Milawa next season. One of these games was to be against Benalla All Blacks Slim :eek:

Was told he had signed for a Tasmanian club, but was going to play this/these game/s as part of a sportsman's night/package promotion.

Whoever lines up on him might need to see what Michael Braun was on to be able to keep up with him out on the paddock :D

Hope all those games are Milawa TGN, he'll take one look at the sand mountain in the middle and there will be a twinge in that dodgie hamstring of his...:D:D....Anyway we all know how hard it is to run after being kicked in the nuts...:eek::eek::eek:

PS....not that we'd do that of course

heard tonight Paul medhurst has signed with a club and will be playing alongside 2 of his mates next season cant tell you which club at the moment.

Must be right if you've written it Hutchie..:D:D....Though it did give you yet ANOTHER opportunity to get moist over Milawa.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Going for the hatrick in friday's Chronny, 3 back pages in a row, we'll have to start calling it the Milawa Football League

Going for the hatrick in friday's Chronny, 3 back pages in a row, we'll have to start calling it the Milawa Football League

Think they already have one of those, don't they?:rolleyes: Anyway, yeah it's possible they could be on the back again on Friday, depending on what happens, but you can't argue they haven't been genuine lead stories. Not much else going on of note (that I know of...).

Why is everyone so excited bout aker when its only for a couple of games at most? Good for the league, yes, but more of a money raiser for milawa, it will make them a shitload on gate takings and at the canteens, but other clubs will miss out, from supporters more intrested in watching him destroy whoever is on him, unless he plays bright, and nutter runs through him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is everyone so excited bout aker when its only for a couple of games at most? Good for the league, yes, but more of a money raiser for milawa, it will make them a shitload on gate takings and at the canteens, but other clubs will miss out, from supporters more intrested in watching him destroy whoever is on him, unless he plays bright, and nutter runs through him
You never know Datto, someone might destroy him and get labeled a "dribbler" afterwards :D

Nevertheless, I think it's a good thing if any club can get an ex AFL footballer to make a cameo appearance. If in the event that he does play, I'd expect the league to put the match on the Sunday so it gives anyone a chance to go and watch.

Anyway, I'm still filing it under the "rumour only" list. The fact that Milawa are keeping their mouths shut on the topic indicate to me that it is not a done deal yet.

You never know Datto, someone might destroy him and get labeled a "dribbler" afterwards :D

Nevertheless, I think it's a good thing if any club can get an ex AFL footballer to make a cameo appearance. If in the event that he does play, I'd expect the league to put the match on the Sunday so it gives anyone a chance to go and watch.

Anyway, I'm still filing it under the "rumour only" list. The fact that Milawa are keeping their mouths shut on the topic indicate to me that it is not a done deal yet.
So I probably should've read the Border before posting this morning! It seems that Milawa aren't keeping quiet about it. I guess nonch will have the story on the back page of the Chronnie again tomorrow, this time with quotes from Simsy :confused:

So I probably should've read the Border before posting this morning! It seems that Milawa aren't keeping quiet about it. I guess nonch will have the story on the back page of the Chronnie again tomorrow, this time with quotes from Simsy :confused:

I'm sure if you started training now BK and tried really hard you could get the job on him and prove you're no dribbler...:D:D:D

No need to start training this early slim, we have signed Benny Cousins on for that match. Aker might be the one being labeled a dribbler after Cuz annihilates him :D:D:D

Had a chat to Frankie today and he didn't mention anything about Cuz... All he said was he won't be the one playing on Aker:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back