OKFL - PRE Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't think so GO...Other than the Haebichs and a couple of long term injuries, there are no SIGNIFICANT losses....;);)

Significant loases to this point?? If this is the case then slim who are your recruits? Blacks have had a lot of depth to have helped cover injurys the last 2 years and I think there will be a drop in the level of competiveness compared to last year and the year before. What's your thoughts?

Significant loases to this point?? If this is the case then slim who are your recruits? Blacks have had a lot of depth to have helped cover injurys the last 2 years and I think there will be a drop in the level of competiveness compared to last year and the year before. What's your thoughts?

Im tipping they wont be top 8 this season

As far as recruits go none announced yet, we also have noisy and screamer returning after both having a year off. Both good defenders that will free up others to move up the ground. Fair chance Kegs will return by May after a knee reco, perfect replacement for robbo. Still very hopeful dockers will stay so I reckon we will be pretty close to where we were last year. Other than the Haebichs the rest of our losses were only fringe players who will be replaced by some pretty handy 3rds from last year. 2 of which will walk straight into the seniors and a couple more that will see some senior footy at some stage throuhout the year.....:thumbsu:

As far as recruits go none announced yet, we also have noisy and screamer returning after both having a year off. Both good defenders that will free up others to move up the ground. Fair chance Kegs will return by May after a knee reco, perfect replacement for robbo. Still very hopeful dockers will stay so I reckon we will be pretty close to where we were last year. Other than the Haebichs the rest of our losses were only fringe players who will be replaced by some pretty handy 3rds from last year. 2 of which will walk straight into the seniors and a couple more that will see some senior footy at some stage throuhout the year.....:thumbsu:

Time will tell slim. I heard woppa will be playing he will play him self in the seniors won't he?? The rest of your losses only fringe players, the smart thing last year would have been to get games into the 3rds players stepping up to seniors this year I would of thought instead of putting them straight in the deep end? As for dockers can't see him sticking round!

Time will tell slim. I heard woppa will be playing he will play him self in the seniors won't he?? The rest of your losses only fringe players, the smart thing last year would have been to get games into the 3rds players stepping up to seniors this year I would of thought instead of putting them straight in the deep end? As for dockers can't see him sticking round!

The thirds players slim was refering too were blooded last year in the seniors and will be capable to take the next step. Wap has never said he will play himself in the seniors (without earning a spot). It doesnt work like that. Selection committe collectivley agree who gets picked, based on current form and what type of player is needed.

s**t GO, don't go putting stuff like that on here, Woppa might read it and reckon you're serious::eek::eek::eek:......I think he have a gallop round in the magoos if he's needed....::D:D

Who? I would highly doubt it's true.

Mr Swansong, believe it or not, football and football training involves physical contact....... No king hit, just a collision during a contested ball drill. None of that type of s**t happening down at Pantherland

Heard that one of the Blacks players was king hit at training last night during a drill? Any truth to this Slim?

Sorta SS, easy went down like a bitch after running into one of Kenny's elbows I think....To his credit he got up and kept going..

BK... I believe you guys are off for a lovefest at the beach this weekend..:D:D

Interesting article today Nonch, in that Simmsy made no mention of B Newton when talking about his forward line set up....??

Are the players that simsy named capable of playing a full forward's roll like Lewy, or even kick enough goals to win games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey SwanSong, drove past Swanpools training Friday night, were you part of the 12 running around?? what was the main drill for the night? kick to kick or jack in the pack?? is it still a bit early for the numbers or will the boys be doubling up most weeks in 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back