OKFL - PRE Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard that All Blacks had signed a new ruckmen in Scotty "too Hotty" Ashman to replace the departing Jake Jones. Former GVFL gun should be interesting..
also heard jake is leaving, trained with tungamah on friday, also dockers training with doon tonight not sure where he's going but told it's not blacks as he is sick of being harrassed by the coach. also heard on the grape vine a couple of benalla boys may have signed, any comments slim?

100% our club has not approached or spoken to Webby, have heard this as well and sounds like Webby's playing you guys for a bit more cash. Apparently we offered him $700 a game, if you are going to bullshit everyone you could come up with a figure that is a bit more realistic and in his price range, Like $70, thats all he's worth to us...
$70 is a bit shy of what you offered him a couple of years ago when he won your B&F

also heard jake is leaving, trained with tungamah on friday, also dockers training with doon tonight not sure where he's going but told it's not blacks as he is sick of being harrassed by the coach. also heard on the grape vine a couple of benalla boys may have signed, any comments slim?

Jonesy IS playing with us, not sure on dockers, just hope he doesn't do a Belly though, I don't think he would. As for the rest mate I'm not sure, I'm not important enough to be privvy to that sort of info.

Who has Glenrowan lost from last year. is Paola still playing ?, even though jack Gannon's coaching. And from what i hear, they do have some $

$70 is a bit shy of what you offered him a couple of years ago when he won your B&F
Wasn't at the club at the time Webby last played but can tell you he goes ok but he ain't no gun and dosen't deserve anywhere near that sort of coin.. To say VT offered him $700 a game and then going to the All Blacks and spruiking it says something about the credability of the guy. As said on a previous post, we have never offered him money or even spoken to the guy about playing for VT, from what l hear the guy is full of crap..;) BTW our club dosen't pay reserves players anyway, thats all he would be at VT:D

AKG, I heard that Moyhu have lost Renton and MCinness.....Bads any truth??

from what i've heard Renton has gone, but McInness is still keen to play but it depends on his work..

the money that is being offered to some players is crazy, i was talking to a kid that didn't make the maggies 3rds Granny side last year and he said he has been offered $80 - $90 a game at Nth Wang..

Jonesy IS playing with us, not sure on dockers, just hope he doesn't do a Belly though, I don't think he would. As for the rest mate I'm not sure, I'm not important enough to be privvy to that sort of info.

hope he doesnt do a belly?ur a joke slim the bloke has played at blacks his whole life done wat ever they have asked of him and never complained and now hes decided to train somewhere else[before xmas as well may i add,which is the silly season]u turn on him and put in a sly comment about him leaving for money.no one else gets on here and complains when there players go and train with blacks:D

was told that joel bihun from wang magpies has signed at nth wang, and a possible senior player from rovers, dont know who yet. milawa have lost 8-9 players from last year

hope he doesnt do a belly?ur a joke slim the bloke has played at blacks his whole life done wat ever they have asked of him and never complained and now hes decided to train somewhere else[before xmas as well may i add,which is the silly season]u turn on him and put in a sly comment about him leaving for money.no one else gets on here and complains when there players go and train with blacks:D

Thinking Dockers may have spent a bit of time out in the Magpies nest a few years ago - new boots were on offer that year from memory... So it's not quite true that he's spent his whole time at Blacks! :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't remember complaining about about him training elsewhere, we have players train with other clubs pre xmas every year, my comment about "Doing a Belly" was about the POSSIBILTY of him playing for another O&K club and if you were able to read beyond that statement I said, " I don't think he would ".....but I'm sure you know all there is to know.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Are you the same showtime that was prominent on the old B&D thread from G/bat..????

Who are all these blokes from Milawa that everyone is saying are leaving? Heard this plenty of times but haven't really heard any names...

Lewis, Batey, k Allan staying in melb, t Allan to king valley. M newton retired, maybe scholty retired. Could be more that I'm unaware of. But still early days and all could be just rumor too......

Lewis, Batey, k Allan staying in melb, t Allan to king valley. M newton retired, maybe scholty retired. Could be more that I'm unaware of. But still early days and all could be just rumor too......
K Allan, T Allan - No big losses
M Newton - Probably a gain if he doesn't play, not a loss
Lewis, Batey and Scholte will hurt them if it's true. But as we know, most stories this time of the year are BS

I'd still expect them to be fairly strong

Didn't Simmsy say they were all staying when he was interviewed by Nonch a while back...?

Last I spoke to Simmsy he conceded those blokes (apart from Scholte) were all gone, but he was confident their gains would outweigh the departures. Not real keen on having anything go in the paper though...

K Allan, T Allan - No big losses
M Newton - Probably a gain if he doesn't play, not a loss
Lewis, Batey and Scholte will hurt them if it's true. But as we know, most stories this time of the year are BS

I'd still expect them to be fairly strong

From all reports they will still be very strong BK.

Another massive loss for Tarra in tomorrow's paper...

Last I spoke to Simmsy he conceded those blokes (apart from Scholte) were all gone, but he was confident their gains would outweigh the departures. Not real keen on having anything go in the paper though...

From all reports they will still be very strong BK.

Another massive loss for Tarra in tomorrow's paper...

Chopper signed with rovers!!

newton, lewis, sims wont play, k allan t allan sam holgate. batey, sholte. mcguire to Greta, and yet to sign anyone

Dockers who cares where he plays aslOng as it's not at the blacks scum of a club!! He'd be average in the ovens and Murray anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back