OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Herd a classic toniite, phil ( head butt the umpire ) carmen to coach Tatong next year and the current guy as 2ic. can it be true
i have heard the same thing. it is a possibility as his daughter goes out with 1 of the senior footballers. He was also at 1 of their games this season and attended their mid year ball

i have heard the same thing. it is a possibility as his daughter goes out with 1 of the senior footballers. He was also at 1 of their games this season and attended their mid year ball

Whats Pigeon think of this cause he was overheard telling ppl at the O&K granny that he had signed a few of the Nth Wang boys for next year already

Whats Pigeon think of this cause he was overheard telling ppl at the O&K granny that he had signed a few of the Nth Wang boys for next year already

Very interesting you say that. i think you may be sniffing around the right area because i heard on the grape vine that Tatong have advertised all coaching positions in todays Benalla Ensign. Im very surprised to see that they have advertised the senior coaching position. I would be very dirty if i was the current coach considering he has another year to run. Very Interesting

Might be the same as last year tho! They recruited players from north Wang and they either went back(Patterson) or only a few games (plumber)!

Jordan Solimo and Dan McCormick playing for tarra next year!

Josh Roman to go back out to Milawa!
Wang loosing a few of those good young locals , tends to be the trend when your focus is "travellers". Especially if they arnt doing the work they are expected to do during the week.

Very interesting you say that. i think you may be sniffing around the right area because i heard on the grape vine that Tatong have advertised all coaching positions in todays Benalla Ensign. Im very surprised to see that they have advertised the senior coaching position. I would be very dirty if i was the current coach considering he has another year to run. Very Interesting

Think the ad has something to do with an outdated constitution that requires the club to advertise all their positions each year.

Would have hoped the footy manager let Pige know... :confused:

Heard Glenrowan signed a few big names....Nigel Robinson coach, Rory Cunningham ass Coach...Robinson's 2 brothers are are heading over there too and some other big names like darrl webb...just a rumour?..could be a big turn around in 2013 from the wooden spoon. glenny must be throwin around a bit of coin this year!!

Heard Glenrowan signed a few big names....Nigel Robinson coach, Rory Cunningham arse Coach...Robinson's 2 brothers are are heading over there too and some other big names like darrl webb...just a rumour?..could be a big turn around in 2013 from the wooden spoon. glenny must be throwin around a bit of coin this year!!

Ayo gotatong your up with your footy gossip. Glenrowan will be flag favourites, that's my sexy tip... They have signed some quality recruits in recent days/weeks. You are right about all those guys but you have missed a few absolute guns

Heard Glenrowan signed a few big names....Nigel Robinson coach, Rory Cunningham arse Coach...Robinson's 2 brothers are are heading over there too and some other big names like darrl webb...just a rumour?..could be a big turn around in 2013 from the wooden spoon. glenny must be throwin around a bit of coin this year!!

What does an arse coach do?

Is this a new position or is it just another s**t job.

What qualifications do you need?

Do you have to wipe them, kick them or jab them?

Glenrowan - tarra - milawa all recruiting well do you suggest then now have a money tree . it proves money talkes in the o&k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glenrowan - tarra - milawa all recruiting well do you suggest then now have a money tree . it proves money talkes in the o&k

Tarra & Milawa have had sustainable success over a number of years - I would suggest good financial management, not overly sure if Glenrowan's approach will be sustainable.

They'll need another dozen players on last years form, cause you'd probably get 1 bloke out of their side last year that is capable of playing O&K seniors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back