Old AFL Games

Remove this Banner Ad

If he has the legit copy, try and install it and see if it works.
He has the legit copy but he sent it to me over Bigfooty, thus I needed to crack it. I'm on a hunt for a legit copy starting now. Cash Convertors here I come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks a million man, been looking for an oldish version of our great game for ages but i'm pretty terrible with downloading emulators and things like that. Game was incredibly easy to install and has already provided tons of hours of enjoyment

I downloaded the game back in 2011 on this same forum, but the game was uploaded with megaupload so you can't download it now. you had to install it and do some other things, I didn't have the original, just had the installed game, so it should make it easier for people.

I downloaded the game back in 2011 on this same forum, but the game was uploaded with megaupload so you can't download it now. you had to install it and do some other things, I didn't have the original, just had the installed game, so it should make it easier for people.
I downloaded the game through the exact same link, but then I lost it. Thanks for letting me redownload it :D

Will be uploading the full version of TAR along with PC2010 tonight. (with the converted 2011 and 2012 lists that only work for up to two seasons, something got to do with the differences between PC2010 and PC2011 formatting). Not sure if I'm allowed to upload PC2010 so I'll need someone to let me know if I should.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back