Old AFL Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't matter about it, I thought I had deleted every copy of the game I had, but I still had one on my mac from when I was trying to get it to work on Mac. I tried the game again, it comes up saying its not responding, probably doesn't work on Windows 7 64 bit, so I might try install the 32-bit version.

Williamc99 What version of Windows 7 did you have? 64-bit or 32-bit?

I've got it aswell, had it a long time ago, I still play it a bit, I have Windows 7 to and it does work, Ill pm you that missing file, it didn't come up the first time I used it, but the next time I installed it it came up, I can send you the missing file.

I was just looking over this thread. If you could do that, that would be awesome!!!

Does anyone here have AFL Premiership 2005 on PC? Not the reloaded one that's online, I'm talking about a legit version that I can crack knowing that it works. If someone does, are they able to upload an iso or clonecd?

Does anyone here have AFL Premiership 2005 on PC? Not the reloaded one that's online, I'm talking about a legit version that I can crack knowing that it works. If someone does, are they able to upload an iso or clonecd?
I have, i'll see what i can arrange.

Does anybody have any version of AFL Premiership 2005 for PC? I have the actual disc, however due to use about a decade ago it stopped fully working. When I last tried to play it several years ago, it wouldn't install completely because of corrupted disc files. I downloaded the reloaded torrent, and installed the torrent version of the game, and with my actual disc, was able to run the game on Windows XP. I also have it on physical PS2 disc, but apart from running at terrible frame rates, it also lacks features of the PC version, mainly replays and in-game stats. I looked at the torrents, and no surprise, they are no longer being seeded. So does anybody have any PC version of the game that they can upload?

abandonware.com has AFL 99 (so underrated) and AFL Live...2004 I think? Doesn’t help you for 2005, but some good alternatives for free.

Does any one have the atomic footy fanatic version that was the 2002 version

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Does anybody have any version of AFL Premiership 2005 for PC? I have the actual disc, however due to use about a decade ago it stopped fully working. When I last tried to play it several years ago, it wouldn't install completely because of corrupted disc files. I downloaded the reloaded torrent, and installed the torrent version of the game, and with my actual disc, was able to run the game on Windows XP. I also have it on physical PS2 disc, but apart from running at terrible frame rates, it also lacks features of the PC version, mainly replays and in-game stats. I looked at the torrents, and no surprise, they are no longer being seeded. So does anybody have any PC version of the game that they can upload?
Sent you a PM.

Thanks, but maybe its the way I was running my VM, but I couldn't get it to run, might be my disc is actually too damaged now, as I just realised it has a small crack in it. Unfortunately another PC disc of this appears to be impossible to obtain.
Could always make an image file from the disc (.iso) with Imgburn and mount it with Daemon tools or Windows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could always make an image file from the disc (.iso) with Imgburn and mount it with Daemon tools or Windows.

With my disc? Impossible. With the iso i was sent? If it was that simple, then the no cd crack would actually work. The only way to make this game run without the disc is to get someone who knows what they are doing to crack a 14 year old game with an extremely small audience. Unless someone with that expertise is on this site, it's never going to happen.

With my disc? Impossible. With the iso i was sent? If it was that simple, then the no cd crack would actually work. The only way to make this game run without the disc is to get someone who knows what they are doing to crack a 14 year old game with an extremely small audience. Unless someone with that expertise is on this site, it's never going to happen.
Plenty of vids on Youtube where you can try yourself.

Anyone know how to get AFL Prem 2007 working on the PCSX2 emulator? I've got the file for it as a Disc Image File but not too sure how to convert to .iso even after searching it up.

If anyone could send over the .iso file if they have one, would be much appreciated.

Anyone know how to get AFL Prem 2007 working on the PCSX2 emulator? I've got the file for it as a Disc Image File but not too sure how to convert to .iso even after searching it up.

If anyone could send over the .iso file if they have one, would be much appreciated.
What file extension does it have? .iso files are also listed as Disc Image Files in Windows.

What file extension does it have? .iso files are also listed as Disc Image Files in Windows.
Yes it is a Disc Image File. Here it is located in the bios folder.

The issue is it still doesn't show up as BIOS rom in the PCSX2 emulator. Would this be because it's an .iso file? And if so, what will I need to convert it to?

Yes it is a Disc Image File. Here it is located in the bios folder.
View attachment 748764

The issue is it still doesn't show up as BIOS rom in the PCSX2 emulator. Would this be because it's an .iso file? And if so, what will I need to convert it to?
Yeah that'll be an iso most likely. You need to get the BIOS separately though. The bios is the guts of the PS2 operating system which they don't bundle with the emulator for legal reasons.

So basically you need to add a bios to the emulator which allows it to pretend it's the real console (so for this game you'd choose a PAL bios), then you load/run the rom. Will pm you some info.

I've recently been revisiting the old AFL games and decided to review them for my YouTube channel, thought I'd post it in here for anyone who's interested
A lot of the tactical stuff in AFL 99 is pretty cool considering how bare bones this game is otherwise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back