Old Footy Records now online

Remove this Banner Ad

*Paul*

Club Legend
Nov 8, 2000
Canberra
Other Teams
Canberra Raiders
Seems odd they'd deliberately remove some but not others, so maybe just a glitch. Nothing from 2012 onward either. I have everything saved if you need something specific.

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Seems odd they'd deliberately remove some but not others, so maybe just a glitch. Nothing from 2012 onward either. I have everything saved if you need something specific.

While I've got you here Paul, on your Change Log page, you've got 2 separate May 2016 dates when the latest should be June 2016.

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
Does anyone know what has happened to the 1996-2001 Footy Records? A couple of days ago they were there, but when I went to check something tonight almost all issues from these years are gone.
The issues from 2012 onward are back again, 1996-2001 are mostly missing still and there's a few from the 80's as well that aren't there. Hopefully, they'll have whatever they're doing sorted out soon enough.

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
A quick look suggests everything seems to be back to normal again, except 2005 is missing the finals' Records.

Oliver G

Premium Platinum
May 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yeah you are right, there at least a few issues missing from every year, and pretty much every year is missing finals.

Just got this from the SLV...

Dear Oliver

Yes, same problem has re-surfaced. Probably a number of weeks at least before there is a more permanent solution.

Kind regards

David Flegg
8664 7152
State Library of Victoria

So hopefully soon.

Last edited:

MRCB12

Senior List
May 21, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Sorry for the bump. But I have been going back and looking at and downloading lots of covers and wondered why 2019 are not on the database and where I could possibly find them?

This current season I have found on the issuu app but am searching for 2019.

Thanks for future help !

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sorry for the bump. But I have been going back and looking at and downloading lots of covers and wondered why 2019 are not on the database and where I could possibly find them?

This current season I have found on the issuu app but am searching for 2019.

Thanks for future help !

It's to do with the transfer of ownership to Crocmedia. The library is still trying to settle on a deal, I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back