Old Footy Records now online

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems odd they'd deliberately remove some but not others, so maybe just a glitch. Nothing from 2012 onward either. I have everything saved if you need something specific.

Seems odd they'd deliberately remove some but not others, so maybe just a glitch. Nothing from 2012 onward either. I have everything saved if you need something specific.

While I've got you here Paul, on your Change Log page, you've got 2 separate May 2016 dates when the latest should be June 2016.

Does anyone know what has happened to the 1996-2001 Footy Records? A couple of days ago they were there, but when I went to check something tonight almost all issues from these years are gone.
The issues from 2012 onward are back again, 1996-2001 are mostly missing still and there's a few from the 80's as well that aren't there. Hopefully, they'll have whatever they're doing sorted out soon enough.

A quick look suggests everything seems to be back to normal again, except 2005 is missing the finals' Records.

Yeah you are right, there at least a few issues missing from every year, and pretty much every year is missing finals.

Just got this from the SLV...

Dear Oliver

Yes, same problem has re-surfaced. Probably a number of weeks at least before there is a more permanent solution.

Kind regards

David Flegg
8664 7152
State Library of Victoria

So hopefully soon.

Last edited:
Sorry for the bump. But I have been going back and looking at and downloading lots of covers and wondered why 2019 are not on the database and where I could possibly find them?

This current season I have found on the issuu app but am searching for 2019.

Thanks for future help !

Sorry for the bump. But I have been going back and looking at and downloading lots of covers and wondered why 2019 are not on the database and where I could possibly find them?

This current season I have found on the issuu app but am searching for 2019.

Thanks for future help !

It's to do with the transfer of ownership to Crocmedia. The library is still trying to settle on a deal, I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back