Old games you have that are worth a bit of money

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 23, 2007
Bay 131 @ (Port) Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
With all the good games coming out this year i decided to check out what prices i'd get for some of my old games i have lying around on ebay. One im tempted to sell is a mint condition conkers bad fur day on n64 which is fetching a minimum of $140, not bad for something i paid $10 for when Big W were clearing all their N64 stock :thumbsu:

seems alot of the big name n64 stuff goes for at least $50+ nowadays

Anyone else got some games that are worth a bit today?

inb4 some smartass has something worth thousands hahahaha :D

I've got black label copies of FFVII and VIII. I doubt they're worth a whole lot though.

There are millions of copies of those 2 games, but people still pay excessive for them IIRC.

Would only be some of my PC games that are worth anything but I don't think I have anything valuable.

Pretty sure Gametraders have them selling for $200 each, nice

Gametraders are so expensive when it comes to most retro stuff it's not even remotely funny.

Non-Platinum FF games on PSX are worth perhaps 50-60 depending on condition.

I actually feel sorry for the suckers who actually pay Gametraders inflated prices for most retro gear. They have some okay gems within the multitude of crap. Their current Gen stuff isn't too bad either and their figures and plushies are a bit hit and miss. They're still a place I frequent quite often though.

I have a good collection of old games which are selling for heaps on eBay.

Paper Mario
Mario Party 3
CBFD

There are a few others that slip my mind at the moment...also have a good list of rare DC and SS games.

Old school games rock.

Only have Extreme G and some formula 1 game from the N64 if those games seem to be worth a bit now. But not sure on their value. I don't even have the box for them any more, just the instruction booklet.

Ive got a Donkey Kong game & watch. Probably worth something. Same one as in the pic.

DKGameWatch.png

I have both Zelda games for the Nintendo 64.

Plus Resident Evil 2 which is rare and popular. I don't want to sell them though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phantasy Star 2 brand new mint condition :)

love that game so much I have multiple copies of it :)

Suikoden 1 & 2 (PSX)
Legend of the Dragoon (PSX)
Grandia (PSX)
Star Ocean 2 (PSX)

Got the Resident Evil & FF series on PSX but they're not worth that much.

I've got dozens of N64 games all in their boxes with instructions. I will never sell them. I think I would have every notable game that was released. 4 controllers and original box for my N64 as well.

I collect all my consoles and have never traded or sold a game. It's starting to become a bit of an issue with my wife as I fill the spare room. Oh well, stiff I say.

I just wish I still had the Colecovision we had as kids but as it wasn't mine my parents gave it way. The only console I don't have anymore other then that is my Super Nintendo. It's parked at my parents house so my daughter can play Mariokart with my father when she stays there.

BUMP!

Is there still a market for these things?

I have several and am wondering what to do with them.

Good revive! There's definitely still a huge market for old games but 9/10 are worth less than $10. Post some pics what you have, there's a few collectors here.

Good revive! There's definitely still a huge market for old games but 9/10 are worth less than $10. Post some pics what you have, there's a few collectors here.

Thanks for th3e response.

Warcraft, starcraft, quake, duke nukem, command & conquer etc.

Just bin them?

I don't remember making this thread, lol.

Thought I'd check what the recent sales for Conkers looks like.

conkers oct 2020.png

Mines in better condition than both of those boxed ones, $400+ is mighty tempting with next gen coming up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back