Discussion Old Jumpers You Can't Find Images Of

Remove this Banner Ad

The cover of the VSFL Football Record from the 4th season, 1995
93xW99k.jpg

Featuring a very young Kane Johnson.

Featuring a very young Kane Johnson.

Here are a few more pictures of future stars from their Under 18s days.

5hXEJ2A.jpg

Above we have Austinn Jones (Southern Stingrays), Joel Smith (Murray Bushrangers), Shannon Grant (Western Jets), Matthew Lloyd (Western Jets) and Scott Lucas (Geelong Falcons). The action shot has Blake Caracella and Anthony Rocca the first two Northern Knights players in the picture.

mqnUssv.jpg

The new picture is of the 1994 VSFL Under18s Team of the Year. The players in the picture are: Back row: Steven Reaper, Chris Hemley, Tim Elliott (St. Kilda), Anthony Rocca (Sydney then Collingwood), Jeff White (Fremantle then Melbourne). 2nd back row: Matthew Lloyd (Essendon) Peter O'Brien, Jason McFarlane, Joel Smith (St. Kilda then Hawthorn), Carl Steinfort (Geelong). Centre row: Shane Snibson, Tony Brown, Daniel Harford (Hawthorn then Carlton) Brad Cassidy.
2nd front row: Brett Murray, Mark Cullen, Adam Smith, Mark Brebner, Blake Caracella (Essendon). Front Row: Shannon Grant (Sydney then North Melbourne), Gary Moorcroft (Essendon), Rob DiRosa.

Looking through the names on the 1995 team lists I have found: Shane O'Bree, Nathan Thompson, Chad Morrison, Kane Johnson, David Wirrapanda, Steven King, Barry Hall, Rory Hilton, Simon Prestigiacomo, Paul Licuria, Lance Whitnall, Heath Black, Brett O'Farrell, Russell Robertson and some bloke who could play a few games, Brent Harvey.

Looking through the names on the 1995 team lists I have found: Shane O'Bree, Nathan Thompson, Chad Morrison, Kane Johnson, David Wirrapanda, Steven King, Barry Hall, Rory Hilton, Simon Prestigiacomo, Paul Licuria, Lance Whitnall, Heath Black, Brett O'Farrell, Russell Robertson and some bloke who could play a few games, Brent Harvey.

That sounds like the start of a promising thread idea.

TAC Cup squads since 1992.

Hey mate. Great thread this one. I was wondering if you still had the images you posted as I can't view them in here for some reason.
Only found this when I was looking through the site. Here are some pictures:

The first VSFL Football Record cover
3aBjIM7.jpg

From the VSFL Football Record, the explaination of the jumpers
t7WZyfZ.jpg

The Central District Dragons jumper from 1992
r73IE3q.jpg

The cover of the VSFL Football Record from the 4th season, 1995
93xW99k.jpg

The cover has picture of a Calder Cannons, Western Jets, Eastern Ranges, Prahran Dragons and Northern Knights

From inside the VSFL Football Record in 1995, the launch of the Tassie Mariners
RUVUeRR.jpg

Coming down the stairs in the background are Mariners players wearing the jumpers of the other teams in the competition at the time.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back