Apr 11, 2005
TOTTY TECH
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BULLDOGS
I was at training today and was entertained by an old lady who was a gem,
she new every player even the newies .
As i struggled to recognize anyone except EAGLE and JOHNO she was naming everyone during a 15 minute practice match.

There is TUTI he's a real goer and thats THORNY he is silky smooth she retorted and WOODS not tiger he's been killing them and look at BARRY he's so big. I had to admit BARRY looked fantastic like granit.

So if your thinking of going to training keep an eye out for her she's a beuty

Cheers Algy.:D

I was at training today and was entertained by an old lady who was a gem,
she new every player even the newies .
As i struggled to recognize anyone except EAGLE and JOHNO she was naming everyone during a 15 minute practice match.

There is TUTI he's a real goer and thats THORNY he is silky smooth she retorted and WOODS not tiger he's been killing them and look at BARRY he's so big. I had to admit BARRY looked fantastic like granit.

So if your thinking of going to training keep an eye out for her she's a beuty

Cheers Algy.:D

I know her well and she is a lovely lady. She will most likely be at the East West Day tomorrow.

I also had a chat with her and got about 4 words in.She watchs Willy play also and she went to the 54 grand final and i found out on the week end my grand mother went also.My grand father was also going with her but got home from work late and cracked it for some reason and didn't go he said "They will win, and play in many more later on".He also worked with Charlie Sutten at a glass factory.When he was a boy he would wait at the gate for the player's and carry there bags into the ground for them and get in for free.But the lady at training knows the inside word on all the player's and well worth chating too.

yeah i was impressed with her knowledge as well, just a nice lady also. she seemed to have a great repour with rocket as well. trulley worth a chat to if you venture to watch the boys training, i will be next time to get an update on whats going on around the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back