Old mate Crumpet Face

Remove this Banner Ad

JMT is right. I need boycott this tool until he is off air. Peter Bell is doing a good job on ABC.

Hopefully with these changes in 2017 Crumpets has less oxygen to chew up:

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/b...radio-6pr-after-23-years-20161213-gta9o2.html

I can't figure out what is going on. One of my favourite programs on 91.3 Sportsday WA with Scott Cummings and Cam Luke is getting the chop and being replaced by Langdon & Haselby. Now Hardy is getting the chop too. Is Langdon leaving 6PR too?

I can't figure out what is going on. One of my favourite programs on 91.3 Sportsday WA with Scott Cummings and Cam Luke is getting the chop and being replaced by Langdon & Haselby. Now Hardy is getting the chop too. Is Langdon leaving 6PR too?

I saw that Croc media made that announcement. 6-8pm weeknights...that's in the same timeslot as the current sport show on 6pr. Perhaps they'll have the same program on two stations...sportfm and 6pr?

It must have something to do with the big win Croc media had back in Sept with the broadcast rights to AFL.

It seemed superfluous to me to have Hardie and co. calling those non Fremantle/West Coast games back to 6pr, like he has done on Friday nights and on weekends, when there were alternative broadcasts of those games.

https://www.mediaweek.com.au/sportsday-wa-karl-langdon/

https://www.radioinfo.com.au/news/watershed-deal-crocmedia

It looks like whatever footy we get to hear on commercial radio for the next 5 years will be decided by Hutchy.

Last edited:
They seem to have interchangeable station employees.

Bell was on PR moved to 720, Hasleby the same. Marwick on 720 late afternoons was on middays at 6pr before Bell took her spot. Beaumont currently on afternoons on PR used to be mornings on ABC etc, etc.

I can even remember way back hearing Hadgorn on 720ABC filling for a few weeks on around the grounds WAFL reports when George Grljusich was still the oberfuhrer of sport there.

Currently the Macquarie cricket coverage on 6pr has way more personality than the homogenised 720 version. They seem like nice blokes, but I can't tell the difference between Rogers, Katich and Nannes when they do special comments.

"The independent review finding that so far have been for the "eyes only" of WA Football Commission commissioners and senior executives, is tipped for public release in mid-March.

It has privately been described as potentially "explosive" and a "bigger bombshell" than the introduction of highly controversial alignments or partnerships with WAFL clubs and West Coast and Fremantle.

Implementation of any of the explosive report's proposals must be approved by the WAFC.

A sacrosanct merge between historically powerful clubs East and South Fremantle is understood to be recommended."

http://www.watoday.com.au/sport/wa-...rattle-traditional-clubs-20170207-gu7yec.html

A sacrosanct merge between historically powerful clubs East and South Fremantle is understood to be recommended."

No such merge will ever happen. The fans won't stand for it and it could possibly kill football in Fremantle.

I remember years ago having a Friday night shandy at the Esplanade Hotel.I was having a beer with a couple of blokes and one of them asked me what I was up to tomorrow.
"blah blah and in the arvo I'm gonna go and watch Souths."
He just started swinging,nearly KO'd me.
An Easts supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard crumpet face on PR this morning has he been black listed by Freo yet? this flog still maintains more professional footballers like Danger, Selwood, Pendles etc over come injuries better, he seems to think Harley isn't working hard enough how the **** does clown know whats going on with Harleys rehab.

Heard crumpet face on PR this morning has he been black listed by Freo yet? this flog still maintains more professional footballers like Danger, Selwood, Pendles etc over come injuries better, he seems to think Harley isn't working hard enough how the **** does clown know whats going on with Harleys rehab.
Let's dream big... and say we win the flag this year and Bennell gets norm smith. The narative wont be about Bennell and how well we handled it to get him back to regular footy... it'll be something obscure like "Freo should have done more to convince Pav to play another year. Freo have let their former champion player down blah blah blah". Don't try to make sense of the majority of the media - they're in the business of selling stories (mostly fictional).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back