Old Scholars - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is each club looking as the Christmas break is here? Numbers for each club at training and signings that are confirmed?
i hear that Fisher from dosa is flying at training and thinks he has the assocation best and fairest and leading goal kicker in the bag for this up coming season.. :rolleyes:

Heard Ben Van Kraanen posted a 13.6 on the beep test last week. Not bad for a fat bloke

I'd have to see that to believe it.

Could not see him cracking 10 on the beep test, especially after seeing him rolling round parliament lawns topless last weekend :eek:

How is each club looking as the Christmas break is here? Numbers for each club at training and signings that are confirmed?

Dosa numbers have been steady since the first week in Nov.

Confirmed signings--Jobby Obrien---Micheal Fisher---Ben Setchell

Lots of new guys training with us and we should improve from the last few years.

I'm with you Rooster Man, very much doubt he said that.

How are the recruits going at Dosa? Standen off to Adelaide from all reports!

We are very happy with who we have picked up. we have a lot of ground to make up but believe that we are heading in the right direction.

I have read through most of this thread, its a good laugh.

Cant comment on Speedy, the club has gagged me.:)

Heard Ben Van Kraanen posted a 13.6 on the beep test last week. Not bad for a fat bloke

There is no way in hell, that fat loud mouth slob could run that, he wouldn't get over ten! And if he did it would only be 17m long!

Michael fisher was out few weeks back talking up how much money he was getting and the league will be piss easy! Someone should tell him that he won't have guns like hall and street giving him the ball, he might actually have to try and get it himself!

There is no way in hell, that fat loud mouth slob could run that, he wouldn't get over ten! And if he did it would only be 17m long!

Michael fisher was out few weeks back talking up how much money he was getting and the league will be piss easy! Someone should tell him that he won't have guns like hall and street giving him the ball, he might actually have to try and get it himself!

Agree with you on Van Kraenen. Would battle to get double figures!!

TBRR can you confirm Standen is off to Adelaide?

very complimentary post there champ.
feel free to let us all know about your achievements in football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are a complete toss Sharmo?? Fish has been working hard at training since his arrival and has certainly lifted the professionalism around the club!

TBRR is not Sharmo! Fair dinkum! Think you'll find it is a former CFC coach, not at senior level, with a high profile brother!

BTW - Fish will do very well out there. Can play good football in a number of positions.

TBRR is not Sharmo! Fair dinkum! Think you'll find it is a former CFC coach, not at senior level, with a high profile brother!

BTW - Fish will do very well out there. Can play good football in a number of positions.

will he have to change his name now he is coaching Glenorchy SFL side ?

Whats the story with all the hate aimed at Fisher?

So what's news boys? I heard the other day Standen not going to Adelaide and may play for the Chooks after all? Apparently not playing at Clarence.

Can any one from over that way confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back