Old Scholars - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who would the OSFA play against?

When and who was the last rep game against?

Would love to see the OSFA play the SFL, this could really be a good match if it was at the right time of the year and promoted well.

Should be at least every 2 years, if not every year.

SFL would be a fair bit stronger if clubs allowed their top players to play. OSFA v SFL under 23s would be a better match up, IMO.

how are clubs looking? heard Reeve from Richmond may not be able to play many games this year

SFL would be a fair bit stronger if clubs allowed their top players to play. OSFA v SFL under 23s would be a better match up, IMO.

how are clubs looking? heard Reeve from Richmond may not be able to play many games this year

When the SFL play the NTFL/NTFA or whoever they could always have a curtain raiser SFL 2nd 22 v OSFA game.

When the SFL play the NTFL/NTFA or whoever they could always have a curtain raiser SFL 2nd 22 v OSFA game.

Liegh Post Nick Skeggs Ben Cato

Ben Langford Daniel Archer Mark Beck

Cam Burgess Brodie Langford Chris Hensby

Trent Whitelaw Marcus Parker Nick Lietch

Chris Joyce Adrian Burdon Scott Jury

Jake Stride
Jason Britten
Mitch Baker

Field Reeves Zac Batchelor Micheal Collis Mathew Lister

That is last years team of the year. Im sure they would give a good account of themselves against the SFL.

Can anyone post the SFL team of the year?

Wouldn't it be a better idea to play the ntfl div 2? Instead of a second best 22?

NTFA div 2 play the NEFU most years. DFA play NWFA and LFA play the CHFA. Leaves the OSFA with the ODFA or the KIFA both of which would be easily beaten I assume.

SFL 2nd best squad would be cannon fodder for our boys as their Rep Squad is never even close to their best 22 as hardly any of them can be arsed playing as they'd rather use the week for a rest. Think Old scholars v SFL would be a cracking game if it was the best of each comp v each other and not just those who make themselves available!

Heard a whisper today my boys have picked up a recruit who would walk in to an Old Scholars rep side and one I dare say is a good bit more decorated than Mr Fisher over the river!

Who is it? You guys will find out soon enough!

SFL 2nd best squad would be cannon fodder for our boys as their Rep Squad is never even close to their best 22 as hardly any of them can be arsed playing as they'd rather use the week for a rest. Think Old scholars v SFL would be a cracking game if it was the best of each comp v each other and not just those who make themselves available!

Heard a whisper today my boys have picked up a recruit who would walk in to an Old Scholars rep side and one I dare say is a good bit more decorated than Mr Fisher over the river!

Who is it? You guys will find out soon enough!

you raiding the nursing home stirrer?

Hutchins looking in fine fettle as they strode out along Sandy Bay Rd this evening, although the twin towers in Titsman and Wright appeared to be struggling. It is certainly the furthest they have been seen from the goal square at Queenborough.

Star recruit Tommy Arnol, not much taller than a Australia Post mailbox seemed to be running well within himself. Will be a fine pickup for the magenta and blacks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still enough good football left in the man I'm referring to. You'll wish he was retirement age by year's end. Still in his 20's to my knowledge!

only stirring mate, you got a name? seriously tho' an increase in quality players is going to be great for the comp. i reckon osfa will be one of the better comps' to watch this year. by the way, tom arnol will be a great pickup for hutchins, boy can play.

Heard that St. Virgils are only getting around 12 to training at the moment? Is this true? When I drove past Ogilivie before Christmas it looked like thay had 2 full squads training...

Still enough good football left in the man I'm referring to. You'll wish he was retirement age by year's end. Still in his 20's to my knowledge!

I was going to say Matt Geappen but since the person is in their 20's Im guessing it to be Stuart Whitelaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back